How to Clean the Side Brush of a Tapo Robot Vacuum
Tapo Robot Vacuums utilize various moving parts to keep your home clean. One of these parts is the Side Brush, which works to help move debris and dust into the main brush and suction area of the vacuum. To keep your Tapo Vacuum running optimally, please follow the maintenance instructions for the Side Brush in this FAQ.
Tip: Clean the Sid Brush of your Tapo Robot Vacuum once per month. Replace every 3-6 months.
For RV20/RV20 Plus/RV20 Mop/RV20 Mop Plus
1. Pull firmly to remove the side brushes and remove any entangled debris. Wipe with a damp cloth if needed.
2. Identify the colors on the side brushes and the slots of the robot vacuum (black → black; white → white.)
3. Re-install the new side brushes according to the colors and press them tightly to ensure they are installed in place.
For RV30 Plus/RV30/RV10 Plus/RV10/RV10 Lite
1. Pull firmly to remove the side brush and remove any entangled debris. Wipe with a damp cloth if needed.
2. Re-install the side brush and press it tightly to ensure it is installed in place.