Tapo Smart HubTapo H200
- Up to 64+4 Devices – Connect more devices (up to 64 switches*, sensors, or buttons + 4 cameras or doorbells) to create your home's smart ecosystem. Works with Tapo C420, Tapo C400, Tapo D230, and more.
- Smart Alarm & Chime – Works with your smart cameras (Tapo C420, Tapo C400), video doorbells (Tapo D230), and sensors as a smart alarm or chime when motion is detected or a visitor arrives.
- Local microSD Storage – Save recorded videos from your cameras or video doorbells to the hub-installed microSD card (up to 512 GB)† .
- 19 Ringtone Options – Multiple built-in ringtones (up to 90dB) for your customized scenarios.
- Low-Power Wireless – Helps your smart sensors and buttons last up to 10 times longer by adopting an ultra-low power wireless protocol**.
- Voice Control- Works with Amazon Alexa and Google Home for hands-free automation.§
Smart Living Starts Here
Smart HubTapo H200
Up to 64+4 Devices
Smart Alarm& Chime
Up to 512 GB
19 Ringtone Options
Build Your Tapo Security Ecosystem
Smart living starts here with up to 64 smart sensors, buttons or switches + 4 cameras or video doorbells connected to your smart home ecosystem*.
All Devices in One Hub
Connect up to 64 Sub-1G switches, sensors, or buttons + 4 cameras or video doorbells*.
up to 64+4 Devices‡
Smart Alarm & Chime
Use the hub as a smart alarm or chime to protect your home security by coordinating with your Tapo smart cameras, video doorbells, sensors, buttons, and more.∆
∆Smart sensors or buttons sold separately.
Local microSD Storage†
Save recorded videos from your smart cameras and video doorbells to a microSD card†(up to 512 GB), ensuring you to never miss anything.
Ultra-Low Power Wireless
An ultra-low power wireless protocol significantly extend your usage ensuring battery-powered devices last up to 10 times longer.**
Reliable Smart Actions
No more fumbling in the dark with your hallway or bedroom lights turn on automatically as you pass by the sensor ∆ paired with your hub. Create more smart actions and enjoy reliable hands-free home automation.
Works with Amazon Alexa & Google Assistant for hands-free life.§
- Turn off 23:00 Turn on 7:30
Schedule & Timer
Set your own schedule for multiple scenarios to get an automatic smart life.
19 Ringtone Options
Multiple built-in ringtones(bark, siren, doorbell, and more) and adjustable volume for your customized scenarios.
Quick and Easy Setup
†microSD card purchased separately. ∆Smart sensors or buttons sold separately.
‡Tapo H200 can connect up to 64 IoT devices (sensors, buttons, Sub-1G switches) + 4 cameras/video doorbells. For cameras/video doorbells, it supports Tapo C420, Tapo C400, Tapo D230 currently and more will be supported in the future.
§Working with Alexa and Google Home requires Tapo H200 to be connected to IPC devices, smart sensors, or Sub-1G switches.
*Tapo H200 only supports sub-g devices working in specified frequency bands: 863.35MHz, 864.35MHz, 868.35MHz (for EU/UK) or 920.9MHz, 921.7MHz, 922.3MHz (for US/AU).
**Compared with battery-powered devices using the Wi-Fi protocol.
Walk You Through Setup Step by Step
1Download and open Tapo App
2Tap Plus (+) to add your smart device
3Look for your device and connect
4Name the device and choose the room it’s in
5Congratulations! You’ve now completed the configuration
- How to update the firmware of the Tapo&Kasa devices on the Tapo App
- How to find the hardware and firmware version of my TP-Link device
- How to configure the Notification feature for the Tapo & Kasa devices on the Tapo app
- Why can’t I receive notifications after turning on Notifications?
- Making Your Account More Secure: Introducing Two-Step Verification (2FA) for the Tapo App
- How to use Widgets to control your Tapo Devices and Tapo Shortcuts on iOS devices
- How to check and improve the network connection stability of Tapo & Kasa smart devices in the Tapo App
- How to Create Automations or Shortcuts for a Tapo Device
- What should I do if I cannot control my Tapo or Kasa smart devices using the Tapo app?
- How to share my Tapo Smart Devices with family