Smart Contact SensorTapo T110
- Window/Door Safeguard - Monitors the opening & closing of windows, doors, cabinets, the fridge, or the mailbox in real time.
- Instant App Notification - Is your parcel locked away? Find out immediately with instant notifications.
- Smart Action Support - Connect the actions with other smart devices for a welcome return home.
- Easy Installation - Mount to nearly any surface with included 3M adhesive.
- Great Compatibility - Just one part of the integrated Tapo ecosystem.
Smart Contact Sensor
Your Windows & Doors SafeguardTapo T110
Know the Status
Stop wondering if you closed all your windows after leaving home. Check on your doors and windows at a glance with the Tapo app.
Turn Lights On Automatically
Set your Smart Contact Sensor to trigger on the lights when you open your door.
Go Beyond Just Doors and Windows
Place the Smart Contact Sensor elsewhere like your cabinets and drawers for more convenience.
Know when your pet’s out and about.
Make sure your refrigerator isn’t left open.
Keep your valuables safe and sound.
Instant Push Notifications
Receive instant alerts on your phone when a door or window is opened unexpectedly. The Hub can sound a siren to warn of danger and deter intruders.
*Tapo Hub sold separately
1+year battery life provides long-lasting convenience.* Receive notifications from the Tapo app when the batteries are low and need changing.
*Based on our testing of 60 triggers a day, 22,000 triggers in total.
Support Up To 15mm Gap
Place it wherever you need with our tool-less installation. The gap between the sensor and magnet (up to 15 mm) fits most doors, windows, and other fixtures.
All in One App
Experience your next-level smart home with the Tapo line all in a single app. Create a more secure, convenient, and comfortable living space for you and your loved ones.
Walk You Through Setup Step by Step
1Download and open Tapo App
2Tap Plus (+) to add your smart device
3Look for your device and connect
4Name the device and choose the room it’s in
5Congratulations! You’ve now completed the configuration
- Why can’t I receive notifications after turning on Notifications?
- Making Your Account More Secure: Introducing Two-Step Verification (2FA) for the Tapo App
- How to use Widgets to control your Tapo Devices and Tapo Shortcuts on iOS devices
- How to Use Siri to Control Your Tapo Smart Devices
- How Can I Put Tapo Door/Window Sensor in Pairing Mode?
- How to Replace the Battery for Tapo Door/Window Sensor
- How to Check Activities of Sensors and Buttons
- How to Reset Tapo Light Strip
- How to create Smart Action (automation or a shortcut) of my Tapo devices