2K 4MP Resolution Outdoor Security Wi-Fi CameraTapo C320WS
- 2K QHD-Records every image in crystal-clear 2560x1440 definition.
- Wired or Wireless Networking-Connect your camera to the network through Ethernet or WiFi for more flexible installation.
- Full-Color Night Vision-Bring you a colorful video even at night.
- Starlight Night Vision-The high-sensitive starlight sensor captures higher-quality images even in low-light conditions.
- Motion Detection and Notifications-Notifies you when the camera detects movement.
- Sound and Light Alarm-Trigger light and sound effects to frighten away unwanted visitors.
- Two-Way Audio-Enables communication through a built-in microphone and speaker.
- Safe Storage-Locally stores up to 256 GB 2K QHD video on a microSD card, offering convenient access to your video footage.
- Voice Control-Free Up Your Hands with Voice Control: Works with the Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa. (Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa are not available in all languages and countries).
Full Color even in the Night
Outdoor Security Wi-Fi Camera
24/7 Full Color
Starlight Night Vision
Motion Detection and Notifications
Dual Powerful Antennas
(Up to 256GB)
†MicroSD card is not included.
2K QHD, Clear and Bright Every Second
With a resolution of 2560x1440, QHD delivers more delicate detail. The feature of 8× magnification can also help you see further.
The Vivid Full-Color Sight at Dark Night
Different from the black and white view of normal cameras, Tapo C320WS is equipped with the high resolution sensor and the fill light, catching more colors.
Tapo Full-Color Camera
Brighter, Even For Starlight
The high-sensitive starlight sensor captures higher-quality images even in low-light conditions so details won’t get lost in the shadows.
Tapo Starlight Sensor
Customize Your Own Motion Detection
Area Intrusion Detection
High Decibel Siren Alarm
You can start the build-in siren for deterrent. And the siren alarm can also co-work with the different motion detections automatically.
Always be on site with two-way audio. Communicate with a delivery person for your convenience.
Dedicated Tapo App
Live view, playback, save clips and set up–all in one app.
Download the Tapo app
Turn on your camera and plug it in
Follow the in-app guide
Walk You Through Setup Step by Step
1Download and open Tapo App
2Tap Plus (+) to add your smart device
3Look for your device and connect
4Name the device and choose the room it’s in
5Congratulations! You’ve now completed the configuration
Watch the whole setup process in the whole
How to Install microSD Card and Reset Your Camera Tapo C310&C320WS&C325WB&TC65
Quick Tips: How to Link your TP-Link Tapo Account to Google Assistant
Quick Tips: How to Link you TP-Link Tapo Account to Amazon Alexa
Quick Tips - Adjusting the Video Quality on a Tapo Camera
Downloading a Recorded Clip from a Tapo Camera
- How to view Tapo camera on a PC through RTSP stream
- How to edit Home and Away Mode for Tapo&Kasa Cameras on the Tapo app
- How to Find the IP Address of my Tapo or Kasa Camera
- How can I view continuous recordings of Tapo&Kasa cameras on the Tapo app?
- What should I do if the video image is upside down on my Tapo or Kasa camera
- Where can I find detection recordings of Tapo&Kasa cameras on the Tapo app?
- How to update the firmware of the Tapo&Kasa devices on the Tapo App
- How to use the Pan & Tilt function of the Tapo&Kasa cameras on the Tapo app
- How to use the Detection Features on Tapo & Kasa Cameras
- How to find the hardware and firmware version of my TP-Link device