AI Home Security Wi-Fi CameraTapo C125
- Physical Privacy Shutter- Activate the Physical Privacy Shutter to safeguard your privacy by blocking the camera's lens when needed
- 2K QHD - Every detail counts, and the C125 takes it a step further than standard Full HD resolution, offering an impressive 2K QHD clarity for exceptional precision and unmatched clarity.
- Apple Homekit Compatible - Seamlessly integrate your Tapo C125 into your Apple Home ecosystem
- Smart AI Detection and Notification-Smart AI identifies people, pets, and abnormal sounds, notifying users as needed.
- Easy Installation with Magnetic Base - Tapo C125's compact design allows for easy installation using its magnetic base and flexible bracket
- Invisible Infrared Lights Option - Choose the 940nm Invisible Infrared Lights for non-disruptive baby monitoring during their sleep.
- Crisp Two-Way Audio: Enjoy clear, high-quality two-way communication with Tapo C125's premium microphone and speakers—easily stay connected with loved ones on the other side of the camera.
- Customizable Sound Alarm - Triggers recorded audio as an alarm when motion is detected.
Your Safety, Your Privacy.
AI Home Security Wi-Fi Camera
with Physical Privacy Shutter
More Stable Connection
Free up Your Hands - 3rd Party Compatible
Take command with voice control capabilities through popular third-party devices like Apple Homekit, Alexa and Google Home, allowing you to effortlessly manage your Tapo C125 and enjoy true hands-free convenience.
Seamless Privacy Control
Use the button on the product shell or Tapo app to easily open or close the privacy shield, giving you complete control over your private moments.
2K QHD AI Image Enhanced
Check the AI enhanced high-fidelity images with Tapo C125, you can see more details even in low light environment.
Invisible Infrared Lights Option
If the red IR LEDs are a distraction, you can switch to invisible IR mode to monitor during the night without having the red IR indicator. Ideal for indoor scenarios with children and pets.
140° wide-angle design provides you with more viewable area so that you can always know what matters most to you.
Smart AI Detection and Notification
Smart AI identifies people, pets, and vehicles while recognizing a baby crying and other sounds, notifying users as needed.
Notice everyone moving through your camera’s field of view.
Know what your fur baby is up to with the Tapo app.
Abnormal Sound Detection
Notifies you when hard sounds are detected.
Magnetic Base with A Long Power Cord
Mounting the Tapo C125 is simple with a strong magnetic base that can be used to stick the camera in desired angles and locations. The long power cord provides adequate distance to plug in the camera to power.
Customizable Sound and Light Alarm
Record your own audio to use as an alarm and adjust the brightness to suit your preferences.Activate the built-in siren and light alarm to deter intruders.
Customizable Cross-Line Detection
Set up your own activity zones to only receive alerts that matter.
Notifies you when activity is detected in specific zones.
- OK. Honey! Be careful with that!
Enables communication through a built-in microphone and speaker.
Flexible Storage Choices
Save recorded videos on the microSD Card†(up to 512 GB) or by using Tapo Care‡ cloud storage services.
Wi-Fi 6 Supported
Connected with Wi-Fi 6-supported router, enjoying more stable and consistent live views.
Walk You Through Setup Step by Step
1Download and open Tapo App
2Tap Plus (+) to add your smart device
3Look for your device and connect
4Name the device and choose the room it’s in
5Congratulations! You’ve now completed the configuration
- How to view Tapo camera on a PC through RTSP stream
- How to edit Home and Away Mode for Tapo&Kasa Cameras on the Tapo app
- How can I find the IP address of my Tapo&Kasa camera
- How can I view continuous recordings of Tapo&Kasa cameras on the Tapo app?
- What should I do if the video image is upside down on my Tapo or Kasa camera
- Where can I find detection recordings of Tapo&Kasa cameras on the Tapo app?
- How to update the firmware of the Tapo&Kasa devices on the Tapo App
- How to use the Pan & Tilt function of the Tapo&Kasa cameras on the Tapo app
- How to use the Detection feature of the Tapo & Kasa cameras
- How to find the hardware and firmware version of my TP-Link device