Smart Temperature & Humidity SensorTapo T310
- Fast & Accurate Monitoring - Detects temperature and humidity with high-accuracy Swiss-made sensor. Obtaining and update data every 2 seconds. (Accuracy: ±0.3 °C, ±3% RH）
Home Automation - Automatically turns on/off home electronics when settings fall outside their preset ranges.
Free Data Storage & Visual Graphics - Records temperature and humidity data and generates periodic data summaries.
App Notification Alerts - Receive instant alerts on your phone whenever levels fall outside preset ranges.
Flexible Installation - Hang it with a lanyard, attach it on a surface with an adhesive or magnet, or simply place it on a desk.
Hub Required- Tapo Smart Hub (H100) is required.
Smart Temperature & Humidity Sensor
Track Your Home’s ClimateTapo T310
Works with Tapo Devices
for home automation
Up to 2 Years
Instant App Notifications
2 Years of Data
Export for free
*Tapo Hub is required.
Monitor Conditions from Your Phone
Humidity and temperature can impact your personal health and comfort. Check a room’s real-time temperature and humidity with the Tapo app from anywhere, at anytime.
The built-in Swiss-made sensor features a typical accuracy of ±3%RH, ±0.3°C / 0.54°F. By obtaining and updating data every 2 seconds, the sensor gives you accurate current information.
±0.3°C / ± 0.54ºF
Humidity Range: 0%~99%RH
Temperature Range: -20~60ºC / -4~140ºF
Instant App Alerts
Receive instant app notifications when temperature or humidity levels fall out your customized ranges. React promptly to sudden air condition changes whenever the need arises.
“Cigar Box”: The temperature is higher than your preferred range at 11:30.
Maximize Comfort & Save Energy
The sensor automatically turns on/off appliances connected to Tapo devices, such as heaters, fans, and humidifiers, to adjust the comfort level in the room. It also helps to save on your energy bills.
Data Storage & Export for Free
Understand your home environment with up to 2 years of cloud data logging and storage. Export all the data to a CSV file sent to your email to review at anytime.
Thanks to its low-power wireless technology, Tapo T310 has an up to 2 years battery life with the replaceable CR2450 coin battery.*
*Battery life of up to 2 years is based on TP-Link’s laboratory. Actual battery life may vary depending on working conditions.
Versatile Usages, Flexible Placement
Designed small and stylish to fit in most places. Hang the sensor with its lanyard, mount to the wall with adhesives, or attach to metallic surfaces with magnets (all included).
Walk You Through Setup Step by Step
1Download and open Tapo App
2Tap Plus (+) to add your smart device
3Look for your device and connect
4Name the device and choose the room it’s in
5Congratulations! You’ve now completed the configuration
- How to update the firmware of the Tapo&Kasa devices on the Tapo App
- How to find the hardware and firmware version of my TP-Link device
- How to configure the Notification feature for the Tapo & Kasa devices on the Tapo app
- Why is the temperature unit in the Alexa app different than that in the Tapo app?
- Common Questions about Exporting Temperature and Humidity Data
- Why can’t I receive notifications after turning on Notifications?
- How to check and improve the network connection stability of Tapo & Kasa smart devices in the Tapo App
- How to Configure Tapo Devices to Work with Samsung SmartThings
- How to Create Automations or Shortcuts for a Tapo Device
- What should I do if I cannot control my Tapo or Kasa smart devices using the Tapo app?