Pan/Tilt Home Security Wi-Fi CameraTapo C210
- 2K (3MP) High-Definition Video: Records all the details in crystal-clear 3MP definition.
- Pan/Tilt: 360º horizontal range.
- Advanced Night Vision: Provides a visual distance of up to 30 ft.
- Motion Detection and Notifications: Notifies you through Tapo App when the camera detects movement.
- Sound and Light Alarm: Trigger light and sound effects to frighten away unwanted visitors.
- Two-Way Audio: Enables communication through a built-in microphone and speaker.
- Safe Storage: Locally stores up to 256 GB on a microSD card, equal to 512 hours (21 days) of footage. (Based on laboratory conditions).
- Voice Control: Free Up Your Hands with Voice Control: Works with the Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa. (Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa are not available in all languages and countries).
Secure, Smart, Easy.
Cover Every Corner.
Pan/Tilt Home Security Wi-Fi CameraTapo C210
Pan and Tilt
3MP Ultra-High Definition
(SD card not included)
Detects motion and sends you alerts right away
Home burglary is the very thing we want to prevent. Set a camera towards the entrance of your home, garage, or basement to ensure the safety of your family and property.
Receive a notification when the camera detects motion at home. It can be a notice of arriving package, or suspicious intrusion. Trigger light and sound effects to frighten away unwanted visitors.
Advanced night view helps guard you while you sleep
Sleep safe at night. Let your camera watch over your house while you’re fast asleep. The 850 nm infrared night vision supports automatic color switch filter in low light conditions with a visual distance of up to 30 ft.
High definition video
Capture every detail in 3MP ultra-high definition. See exactly what happened in front of your camera any time that it was on. Know whether your kids are safe, well taken care of, or are getting into trouble.
Live view and two-way audio
When you take a trip, you can still make sure your fur babies aren’t getting into trouble, or that your sitter is taking good care of them. Two-way audio allows you to tell them that you miss them (or to stop them from sharing your food).
Privacy mode and safe local storage ensures your privacy
You can turn on Privacy Mode, which can shut down the surveillance to further ensure the safety of privacy. Moreover, the local Micro SD card works to prevent any internet hacking incidents.
Shut down surveillance to protect your privacy whenever you want.
A microSD card stores up to 256 GB, equal to 512 hours (21 days) of footage.
(based on laboratory conditions)
Get a detailed look at your room
A wide range of coverage to capture every moment.
Share every memorable moment
Adorable and amusing moments are worth of sharing, especially with loved ones far away. Keep them in the loop on your day to day and part of your life with every precious second you share.
A tap leads to what matters most to you
The free Tapo Camera app puts everything you need at your fingertips.
Choose a camera and locate what you want according to date.
The camera automatically records videos based on your schedule.
Choose an angle and click the save button, then you are all set.
Supports up to 32 cameras with Tapo app.
Easy Setup with Tapo app
Follow the guidance and finish setup within several minutes
Walk You Through Setup Step by Step
1Download and open Tapo App
2Tap Plus (+) to add your smart device
3Look for your device and connect
4Name the device and choose the room it’s in
5Congratulations! You’ve now completed the configuration
Watch the whole setup process in the whole
Quick Tips: How to Link you TP-Link Tapo Account to Amazon Alexa
How to Reset Your Tapo Pan&Tilt Wi-Fi Camera: Tapo C200/Tapo C210/ TC70
Quick Tips: How to Link your TP-Link Tapo Account to Google Assistant
How to Mount Your Tapo Pan&Tilt Wi-Fi Camera to a Wall: Tapo C200/Tapo C210/ TC70
Quick Tips - Adjusting the Video Quality on a Tapo Camera
- How to view Tapo camera on PC through RTSP stream?
- How to avoid noise when monitoring the sound from Tapo camera
- How to edit Home and Away Mode for Tapo camera
- How can I find the IP address of my Tapo camera?
- How can I view 24-hour recordings of Tapo cameras in Tapo app?
- What can I do if the video image is upside down of my Tapo camera?
- What can I do if I can’t find my Tapo camera on Tapo APP?
- Where can I find detection recordings of Tapo cameras?
- How to update the firmware of Tapo devices in the Tapo App
- How to remove my Tapo smart device (smart plug, smart camera, smart lighting) when it is offline