Smart Wi-Fi Light StripTapo L900-5
- Connect It Your Way - Use it with your smart assistant, a hub, or connect directly to the Tapo App. Control the Light Strip however you want.
- Wind Down at Night - Install the Light Strip to relax your body and mind through a mood-setting atmosphere.
- Voice Control - Use simple voice commands to control your light strip with Alexa or Google Assistant.
- No Hub Required - Connect to your home’s secure Wi-Fi network. No need for a hub or extra equipment.
- Flexible Installation - Cut it to whatever length you want and attach it to any surface with the 3Madhesive.
- Preset for Convenience - Found your favorite lighting for watching movies? Save it as a setting you can simply select for future movie nights.
- Schedule & Timer - Create schedules and count plans to turn on/off with the brightness/color you set.
- Away Mode - Simulate someone being at home to frighten away, unwanted visitors.
Smart Wi-Fi Light Strip
Full color ambience for every occasion
Schedule & Timer
No Hub Required
The Brightest Bulbs
Our LED beads are 20% brighter than anyone else.They are built to last for over five and a half years of constant use, more than twice as long as our competitors.
Color Your Life
Full color ambiance for every occasion
Fill any room of your house with over 16 million vibrant colors, warm white, or cool daylight to choose from as the mood takes you.
Once you work out how you want your lighting set up, save it, schedule it, and you’re ready to go! Set for your times and you can enjoy it.
Color Your Digital Life
Automate the individual strips with different colors, timers, brightnesses and warmths. Control them anywhere and anytime within the Tapo app.
Bounce to the music and the lights
Let your music overtake you as the lights reflect your mood. Pick up sound through your mobile device and set up the perfect party atmosphere. The lights will sync to the frequency and the beat, creating a mini-festival in your own home.
Control With Your Voice
The Smart Wi-Fi Light Strip reacts to your preferred smart home platforms, including Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa, and Apple Home.
All Tapo Smart Wi-Fi Light Strips let you connect directly to the Tapo App. Take full advantage of all the intelligent features you demand.
Let the light strip guide you through the night. Connect to the Tapo Sensor and glow softly as you get up in the night. It will turn itself off after a short period of time without disturbing others.
Use the Controller Box to manipulate the Light Strip. Turn it on or off, reset the Light Strip, and change the current colors.
Tapo ensures that your family lives a safe and secure life with our electrical products.Highly durable light strip designed for better heat dissipation, increased toughness and more folds than any other LED light strip. Each LED bead operates independently of the next, ensuring safe use under all circumstances.Our lights are designed with low voltage that do not flicker or emit blue light. Your family can be comfortable to live safely with our lights.
Set the Length. Stick in Place
Cut to length – fit for purpose
Ultimate flexibility and highly durable, infinite options for placement
3M Peel-and-Stick adhesive provides highly flexible installation
Setup with Ease
Configure your Light Strips within the Tapo App within minutes
Download the Tapo App
Turn on the Light Strip
Follow the guidance in the app
Walk You Through Setup Step by Step
1Download and open Tapo App
2Tap Plus (+) to add your smart device
3Look for your device and connect
4Name the device and choose the room it’s in
5Congratulations! You’ve now completed the configuration
Watch the whole setup process in the whole
How to Set Up Tapo Smart Wi-Fi Light Strip ((Tapo L900/L920 Series)
How to Cut and Install Your Tapo Smart Wi-Fi Light Strip
How to Reset Your Tapo Smart Wi-Fi Light Strip
Quick Tips: How to Link your TP-Link Tapo Account to Google Assistant
- How to remove my Tapo smart device (smart plug, smart camera, smart lighting) when it is offline
- Common questions about Schedule and Away mode of Tapo devices (smart plug, smart lighting,smart switch)?
- How to connect more than one TP-Link Led Light Strips together
- Why can’t I receive notifications after turning on Notifications?
- Making Your Account More Secure: Introducing Two-Step Verification (2FA) for the Tapo App
- Frequently asked questions about Tapo Smart Light strip
- How to use Widgets to control your Tapo Devices and Tapo Shortcuts on iOS devices
- What if Tapo Sync-to-Sound doesn’t work on my Tapo Light Strip
- How to Use Siri to Control Your Tapo Smart Devices
- How to configure Tapo devices to work with SmartThings app