Mini Smart Wi-Fi PlugTapo P100M
- Matter Certified – Integrate Matter-certified Tapo devices with other Matter end products into your preferred ecosystem.
- Compact Design - Mini-sized to avoid blocking adjacent outlets.
- Voice Control – Manage your smart plug with voice commands via Amazon Alexa, Apple Siri, or Google Assistant.
- Remote Control – Instantly turn connected devices on/off from wherever you are through the Tapo app.
- Schedule – Preset a schedule to automatically manage devices.
- Auto-Off – Automatically turns off a connected device after the device is left on for a set time.
- Away Mode – Automatically turns devices on and off at different times to give the appearance that someone is home.
The Smart Partner for Small Appliances
Mini Smart Wi-Fi Plug
Share to Family
Set schedules to automatically turn on/off your smart plugs according to your daily routine and preferences.
Cut off power to the connected device after it is left on for a set time. Works well with curling irons, space heaters, and more, saving energy and reducing fire risks.
Device will auto turn off
Use simple voice commands with Siri®, Alexa, Google Assistant, or any Matter-compatible voice assistant without leaving your spot.
Hey Google, turn on the living room lamp.
Manage your connected devices from anywhere with the Tapo app. It’s designed to support your lifestyle and keep your family safe.
Your connected devices in your local area network (LAN) remain accessible via the Tapo app or another Matter-compatible smart home control center, even when the household goes offline.
Multiple Safety Guarantees
Rigorously inspected by TP-Link labs and use premium UL94-V0 flame-retardant materials to minimize burn hazards.
Intelligently simulates someone being home by turning the plugged in device (like a lamp) on and off, makes it appear that someone is home.
Share to Family
The Matter protocol enables family members to access your home's smart products through different control ecosystems.
Tapo P100M is built smaller to avoid blocking adjacent outlets, designed for practicality.
Enjoy Easy, Friendly Setup
Tapo offers users multiple options to simplify configuration experiences. Use Bluetooth to easily onboard the smart plug with the Tapo app. Users can also set up Tapo P100M by scanning the included code with any Matter-compatible app, such as the Alexa app, Google Home app, and Apple Home app.
Tapo app : Bluetooth Onboarding
Matter-Compatible app: Scan the Matter code Setup Guide for Matter products>>
Walk You Through Setup Step by Step
1Download and open Tapo App
2Tap Plus (+) to add your smart device
3Look for your device and connect
4Name the device and choose the room it’s in
5Congratulations! You’ve now completed the configuration
- How to update the firmware of the Tapo&Kasa devices on the Tapo App
- How to find the hardware and firmware version of my TP-Link device
- Features supported in different ecosystems for TP-Link Matter-Certified devices
- How to configure the Notification feature for the Tapo & Kasa devices on the Tapo app
- How to troubleshoot a connected Matter device failing setup in another smart home platform
- Why did the set up for my Matter-certified device fail?
- How to add your Matter-Certified device into multiple controllers
- How to set up Matter device with Alexa, Google, Apple or SmartThings
- Q&A for TP-Link Matter-enabled devices
- How to check and improve the network connection stability of Tapo&Kasa smart devices