Tapo Smart Wi-Fi Light Bulb, Daylight & DimmableTapo L520E
- Dimmable Smart Lighting – Emits comfortable daylight 4000K, making objects vivid and authentic.
- Preset for Convenience – Found the best lighting for a cozy working environment? Save it as your setting that you can simply select before hard slog.
- Schedule (Set Your Times) – Create a regular schedule to turn on/off with the brightness you set.
- Schedule (Sunrise and Sunset Modes) – Automatically activate your light according to your time zone.
- Voice Control – Manage the lights with your voice commands as Tapo works with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant.
- Remote Control – Take your phone out for the pocket and open the Tapo App to control your light remotely.
- Away Mode – Automatically simulate someone being at home to frighten away, unwanted visitors.
Smart. Secure. Easy.
Unlimited Lighting Control
Tapo Smart Wi-Fi Light Bulb, Daylight & Dimmable
Schedule & Timer
No Hub Required
Adjust with Ease
Manage the lighting at your fingertips to create the perfect atmosphere in your home at anytime.
Light Your Mood
Whether you need the light to be bright like the morning glow or romantically subtle, the L520E can help you. Set the dimmer to satisfy your needs within seconds.
Best Fit for Clarity
For Comfort and Convenience
Try reading in daylight, good for information capture and eye health.
Save it as your setting that could be simply selected before hard slog.
See Each Corner of Kitchen
No more cleaning dead angle in the daylight of L520E.
It’s simple for you to maintain sanitation consciously.
Schedule Your Life
Create a regular schedule to turn on/off with the brightness you set. Sunrise and sunset modes allow the light to activate automatically according to your time zone.
Eco-Friendly Smart Bulb
Featuring extremely low standby power use, Tapo L520E saves you money and energy. When set in standby mode, its exact power consumption is as low as 0.2 watts.
turn on the light.
Works with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant to free up your hands. “Hi, Alexa, turn on the light” or “Hey, Google, dim my kitchen lights”.
for Convenient Living
The whole room is dark when you get off from work at night, then you need to fumble around to find the light switch. With L520E and Tapo App, you just need to take your smart phone out fromt pocket and open Tapo App, then everything is on.
Worried about the house when your family is on a trip? This is where Tapo L520E Dimmable Lights functions. It turns on/off the lights randomly to simulate someone being at home.
No Hub Required
Connect the L520E Light to your home Wi-Fi network, then you are all set. No need for extra hubs or other devices.
Benefit from the advanced technology, the Tapo L520E Dimmable Lights consume less energy than normal LED lights.
With one Tapo App, everything is under your control. Tapo ecosystem is able to turn your home into a truly smart one.
Easy Setup with Streamline Configuration
You can finish the setup by following the step-by-step guidance within minutes.
Download Tapo App
Screw in the Light Bulb
Follow the Guidance in the App
Walk You Through Setup Step by Step
1Download and open Tapo App
2Tap Plus (+) to add your smart device
3Look for your device and connect
4Name the device and choose the room it’s in
5Congratulations! You’ve now completed the configuration
Watch the whole setup process in the whole
Quick Tips: How to Link you TP-Link Tapo Account to Amazon Alexa
Quick Tips: How to Link your TP-Link Tapo Account to Google Assistant
How to Set Up a Tapo Smart Wi-Fi Light Bulb (Tapo L510/L520 L530) | TP-Link
How to Reset a Tapo Smart Wi-Fi Light Bulb (Tapo L510/L520/L530) | TP-Link
- How to update the firmware of the Tapo&Kasa devices on the Tapo App
- Common questions about Schedule and Away mode of Tapo devices (smart plug, smart lighting,smart switch)?
- How to configure the Notification feature for the Tapo & Kasa devices on the Tapo app
- Why can’t I receive notifications after turning on Notifications?
- Making Your Account More Secure: Introducing Two-Step Verification (2FA) for the Tapo App
- How to use Widgets to control your Tapo Devices and Tapo Shortcuts on iOS devices
- How to check and improve the network connection stability of Tapo&Kasa smart devices
- How to Use Siri to Control Your Tapo Smart Devices
- How to Configure Tapo Devices to Work with Samsung SmartThings
- What should I do if I fail to configure the Tapo smart bulb