Robot VacuumTapo RV10 Lite
- 800ml Extra Large Dustbin - Holds even more debris, pet hair, and dust for up to 14 days.1
- High-Efficiency Zigzag Path Planning - Organizes a neat zigzag route to reduce missed or repeated areas compared with random-path robot vacuums.
- 4-Level Suction Modes - 2000Pa Strong Suction. Easily clean pet hair, daily messes, and more.
- Simple Control via Tapo App - Tailor scheduling and switch clean modes at home or away.
- 3-Hour Continuous Cleaning - 2600mAh long-lasting battery to clean your whole home on a single charge.2
- Auto-Charging - Returns to the charging dock automatically when the battery gets low, and then restarts right where it left off.
- Carpet Auto-Boost - Increases the suction power when moving from a hard floor to a carpet.
- Voice Control - Simply send voice commands via smart speakers.
Tapo RV10 Lite
Smart Robot Vacuum
Fur Your Love
800 ml Large Dustbin
Carries More for up to 14 Days1
Simple Control via Tapo App
Manage Your Robot Anywhere
4-Level Suction Modes
Powerful Clean without Disturbance3
Speak to Clean
Works with Alexa and Google Home
Zigzag Path Planning
Reduces Missed or Repeated Areas
800 ml Dust Bin Carries More
An extra-large dustbin enables RV10 Lite to hold even more debris, pet hair, and dust for up to 14 days. This helps you survive shedding season by cleaning more often with less emptying.1
High-Efficiency Path Planning
Smart systematic navigation guides RV10 Lite to organize a neat zigzag route for higher cleaning efficiency and fewer omissions compared with random-path robotic vacuums.
4-Level Suction for Flexible Needs
Four vacuum modes with different levels of suction power meet various cleaning needs. With a maximum suction power of 2000Pa, Tapo RV10 Lite is ideal for direct, powerful cleaning of carpets and hard floors.
Auto-Boost to Max Mode
when encountering carpets for a deep clean.
captures 99.9% of allergens as small as 0.3 microns.5
Floating Suction Mouth
sticks closely to the ground to remove gap dust.
Detachable Main Brush
makes it easy to clean the tangled hair for improved maintenance.
Whole-Home Continuous Cleaning
Equipped with a 2600mAh long-lasting battery, Tapo RV10 Lite provides 3 hours of continuous cleaning every full charge. The robot returns to the charging dock automatically when the battery gets low, and then restarts right where it left off.
Moves Around the House Nimbly
A full suite of advanced sensors allow RV10 Lite to detect obstacles and avoid getting trapped or dropping off, while the soft-touch bumper protect your furniture.
7.9 cm / 3.1 in
Thin Enough to Slide In
Slides into hard-to-reach areas with ease thanks to its super-slim 7.85 cm / 3.09 in body.
Multiple cliff sensors help it avoid falling down stairs and ledges.
Climbs When Needed
Effortlessly climbs over doorsills and thick carpets under 2 cm / 0.79 in.
Set Your Virtual Walls
Simply set up areas you don't want the robot to go with the magnetic tape.
Triple noise suppression lowers noise levels down to 53 dB while in use—quieter than a running microwave. Tapo cleans your home without disturbing you or your pets.3
Dynamic balance fan applied.
Noise reduction duct design proved by simulations.
Acoustic cotton equipped to absorb sound.
Speak to Clean
Pair with Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant to control the robot with simple voice commands. A series of Alexa custom skills are specially built for users to easily control how and when to start cleaning. Enjoy hands-free living.
Total Control at Your Fingertips with Tapo
Cleaning made simple. Manage your own cleaning schedule, switch cleaning modes, and monitor your robot’s status at home or away on the feature-rich Tapo app.
Switch Cleaning Modes
Child & Pet Lock
Tapo RV10 Lite prevents accidental and inconvenient starts with child & pet lock. You can deactivate physical start buttons on the device to prevent children or pets from accidentally turning the robot on.
1. Based on internal testing. Actual emptying intervals are subject to change due to usage and environmental factors.
2. Based on internal testing carried out by the manufacturer, using quiet vacuuming mode with a full battery. Actual results may vary according to the working status and home environment.
3. Based on internal testing carried out by the manufacturer, using quiet vacuuming mode. Actual results may vary according to the working status.
4. Based on internal testing carried out by the manufacturer according to IEC/ASTM 62885-7:2020 standards.
5. Based on internal testing carried out by the manufacturer according to IEST-RP-CC021.4-2016 standards.
Walk You Through Setup Step by Step
1Download and open Tapo App
2Tap Plus (+) to add your smart device
3Look for your device and connect
4Name the device and choose the room it’s in
5Congratulations! You’ve now completed the configuration
- Answers to All Your Questions on TP-Link Robot Vacuum
- How to Replace the Side Brush of My Robot Vacuum
- How to Replace the Main Brush of My Robot Vacuum
- How to Replace the Filter of My Robot Vacuum
- How to Clean the Side Brush of My Robot Vacuum
- How to Clean the Sensors of My Robot Vacuum
- How to Clean the Main Brush of My Robot Vacuum
- How to Clean the Filter of My Robot Vacuum
- How to Clean the Dustbin of My Robot Vacuum
- How to Clean the Charging Contacts of My Robot Vacuum