Pan/Tilt Home Security Wi-Fi CameraTapo C200
- High-Definition Video: Records every image in crystal-clear 1080p definition
- Pan and Tilt: 360º horizontal and 114º vertical range
- Advanced Night Vision: Provides a visual distance of up to 30 ft
- Motion Detection and Notifications: Notifies you when the camera detects movement
- Sound and Light Alarm: Trigger light and sound effects to frighten away unwanted visitors.
- Two-Way Audio: Enables communication through a built-in microphone and speaker
- Safe Storage: Locally stores up to 128 GB on a microSD card, equal to 384 hours (16 days) of footage. (Based on laboratory conditions)
- Voice Control: Free Up Your Hands with Voice Control: Works with the Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa. (Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa are not available in all languages and countries)
Smart. Secure. Easy.
See what matters most.
Pan/Tilt Home Security Wi-Fi Camera
Pan and Tilt
Detects motion and sends you alerts right away
Receive a notification whenever your camera detects motion and see a video clip of this motion to check everything. Also, you can personalize your own experience by setting motion zones to only capture what happens in the area that you choose.
Advanced night view helps guard you while you sleep
Don't wake up your loved ones when you crack open their doors to check on them. Watch over from your phone with 30 ft of night vision. You'll have peace of mind, and they will have a good night's sleep.
Privacy Mode and Local Storage Ensure Privacy
A microSD card stores up to 128 GB, equal to 384 hours (16 days) of footage. This allows you to not only cut down on your personal expenses on cloud storage, but also feel secure that your video is stored at a high-rate speed on a local card accessible only by the device administrator. (Based on laboratory conditions)
128 GB microSD
Up to 128 GB
(microSD Card is not included)
1080p definition video provides more clarity and sharpness in pictures due to a higher number of pixels. This helps with identification and recognition from afar.
Live view and two-way audio
With the Tapo C200, you can see what exactly happens in your home, no worry any more. Also, you are able to communicate with loved ones through the built-in microphone and speaker.
Get detailed look at your room
A wide range of coverage to capture every moment.
Share every memorable moment
Save the most unforgettable moments and share them in social media. Tapo camera is always there to help you record the memorable moments.
A tap leads to what matters most to you
The free Tapo Camera app puts everything you need at your fingertips.
Choose a camera and locate what you want according to date.
The camera automatically records videos based on your schedule.
Choose an angle and click the save button, then you are all set.
Supports up to 32 cameras with Tapo app.
Easy Setup with Tapo app
Follow the guidance and finish setup within several minutes
Walk You Through Setup Step by Step
1Download and open Tapo App
2Tap Plus (+) to add your smart device
3Look for your device and connect
4Name the device and choose the room it’s in
5Congratulations! You’ve now completed the configuration
Watch the whole setup process in the whole
How to Mount Your Tapo Pan&Tilt Wi-Fi Camera to a Wall: Tapo C200/Tapo C210/ TC70
Quick Tips: How to Link your TP-Link Tapo Account to Google Assistant
Quick Tips: How to Link you TP-Link Tapo Account to Amazon Alexa
How to Reset Your Tapo Pan&Tilt Wi-Fi Camera: Tapo C200/Tapo C210/ TC70
How to Install microSD Card for Tapo Pan&Tilt Wi-Fi Camera: Tapo C200/Tapo C210/ TC70
Tapo Smart Camera Unboxing and Configuration Video
- How to view Tapo camera on PC through RTSP stream?
- How to avoid noise when monitoring the sound from Tapo camera
- How to edit Home and Away Mode for Tapo camera?
- How can I find the IP address of my Tapo camera?
- How can I view 24-hour recordings of Tapo cameras in Tapo app?
- What can I do if the video image is upside down of my Tapo camera?
- What can I do if I can’t find my Tapo camera on Tapo APP?
- Where can I find detection recordings of Tapo cameras?
- How to update firmware of Tapo cameras in Tapo app
- How to remove my Tapo smart device (smart plug, smart camera, smart lighting) when it is offline