Smart ButtonTapo S200B
- Smart Actions – Control and set multiple lights, electronics, and other Tapo smart devices with the button.
- Customized Actions – Single tap, double tap, and rotating options enable you to trigger multiple actions, from just one button.
- One-Click Alarm – Family members can use the device to get help in times of need.
- Control From Multiple Locations – Control electrical fixtures from multiple locations with Tapo smart buttons.
- Long Battery Life – The battery will last more than one year.
Smart Control at Your Fingertips
Smart ButtonTapo S200B
Smart Control with One Click
Don’t bother opening up an app or calling out to your voice assistant. Just click the button and enjoy a quicker and easier way to control your smart lights. Place two or more buttons in different locations, so your lighting control is always within reach.
Control the Entire Home with One Button
Pair all your Tapo lights and devices with a single button for simple and handy control. When you’re on the go, activate Away Mode with one click to turn off all your connected devices.
A Touch of Security
Emergency help is just a click away. Install the Tapo Smart Button near a tub, toilet, or bedside for always within reach access.
Your New Smart Doorbell
Build your smart doorbell system by installing the Tapo Smart Button on your door and pairing it with your Smart Hub. Mute and unmute notifications with a quick button press on the hub.
Program your smart button to trigger up to 4 different actions with single tapping, double tapping, and rotating controls.
Turn the light on/off
Change the lighting effect
Change the brightness or light temperature
Install it anywhere in your home quick and easy. Place it on a table or bedside cabinet, mount it to the wall with the provided adhesives, or attach it to any magnetic surface .
Tapo Smart Button uses an ultra low-power power wireless protocol and a replaceable CR2032 coin cell battery to provide you years of smart control.
Walk You Through Setup Step by Step
1Download and open Tapo App
2Tap Plus (+) to add your smart device
3Look for your device and connect
4Name the device and choose the room it’s in
5Congratulations! You’ve now completed the configuration
- Matter Setup Guides for Alexa, Google and Apple
- General Questions about Matter
- Why can’t I receive notifications after turning on Notifications?
- Making Your Account More Secure: Introducing Two-Step Verification (2FA) for the Tapo App
- How to use Widgets to control your Tapo Devices and Tapo Shortcuts on iOS devices
- How to Use Siri to Control Your Tapo Smart Devices
- How Can I Put Tapo Smart Button in Pairing Mode?
- How to Replace the Battery for Tapo Smart Button
- How to Check Activities of Sensors and Buttons
- How to Reset Tapo Light Strip