Smart Wi-Fi Light Bulb, MulticolorTapo L530B
- Multicolor – Easily design scenarios for your daily routine or activities by customizing brightness, light temperature, and colors–with millions of hues to choose from.
- 60-watt equivalent – LED bulb produces up to 806 lumens of white brightness and has a dimming range from 1% to 100%.
- Preset for Convenience – Found your favorite lighting for watching movies? Save it as a setting you can simply select for future movie nights.
- Schedule & Timer – Create schedules and count plans to turn on/off with the brightness/color you set.
- Sunrise and Sunset Modes – Automatically activate your light according to your time zone.
- No Hub Required – Connect the L530B light to your home wifi, then you are all set.
- Voice Control – Manage the lights with your voice commands as Tapo works with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant.
- Remote Control – Take your phone out of your pocket and open the Tapo app to control your light remotely.
- Away Mode – Automatically simulate someone being at home to frighten away unwanted visitors.
- Restore Last Light State – the bulb automatically returns to its previous power-off state.
Instantly Transform Any Space
Smart Wi-Fi Light Bulb, Multicolor
Schedule & Timer
No Hub Required
Color Your Life
Immersive lighting for any scenario
Easily design scenarios for your daily routine or special activities by customizing brightness, color temperature (2,500-6,500 K), and colors—with 16,000,000 hues to choose from.
Adjust with Ease
Manage your lighting with a tap to create the perfect atmosphere for you home—anytime.
Preset for Convenience
Found the perfect mood lighting for you movies? Save it as a setting to instantly adjust your illumination for movie nights.
Schedule & Timer
Easily Manage Your Life
Create regular schedules and countplans to turn on/off with the brightness you set. Sunrise and sunset modes allow the light to activate automatically according to your time zone.
light to 50% brightness.
light to yellow.
Start a Lifestyle Powered by Your Voice
Works with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant to free up your hands. Just say “Alexa, turn on the light” or “Hey Google, dim my bedroom lights.”
Streamline Your Life with Remote Control
With l530b and the Tapo app, you just need one tap on your smart phone, then everything is on. No matter how late you arrive home ,Tapo is always there. Welcome home!
Go on Vacation with Peace of Mind
Away Mode turns your lights on/off at random intervals to make it look like someone is home—deterring anyone with ill intent.
No Hub Required
Connect the l530b Light to your home Wi-Fi network, then you are all set. No need for extra hubs or other devices.
Advanced technology allows Tapo L530 to use less energy than normal LED lights—only 8.3 W for 806 lm (60 W equivalent).
The Tapo app puts total control in the palm of your hand. Tapo’s ever-growing ecosystem makes your home truly smart.
Easy Setup with Streamline Configuration
Follow the step-by-step guide to complete setup in mere minutes.
CAUTION: The increased weight may reduce the mechanical stability of certain luminaires and lamp holders and may impair contact-making and lamp retention
Walk You Through Setup Step by Step
1Download and open Tapo App
2Tap Plus (+) to add your smart device
3Look for your device and connect
4Name the device and choose the room it’s in
5Congratulations! You’ve now completed the configuration
- How to update the firmware of the Tapo&Kasa devices on the Tapo App
- How to find the hardware and firmware version of my TP-Link device
- How to configure the Notification feature for the Tapo & Kasa devices on the Tapo app
- What is the Auto White Feature of Tapo Smart Bulbs?
- Why can’t I receive notifications after turning on Notifications?
- Making Your Account More Secure: Introducing Two-Step Verification (2FA) for the Tapo App
- How to use Widgets to control your Tapo Devices and Tapo Shortcuts
- How to check and improve the network connection stability of Tapo&Kasa smart devices
- How to Use Siri to Control Your Tapo Smart Devices
- How to Configure Tapo Devices to Work with Samsung SmartThings