Smart Temperature & Humidity MonitorTapo T315
- Real-Time & Accurate Monitoring - Detects real-time temperature and humidity with great accuracy. (Measurement Accuracy: ±0.54 ºF, ±3% RH).
- 2.7" E-ink Display - Indicates temperature & humidity, comfort level with facial expressions, battery condition, and signal.
- Home Automation - Automatically turn on/off home electronics (e.g. heater, fan, humidifier and more) to maximize conform and save energy.
- Instant App Notification - Receive app alert notification when conditions fall outside preset range.
- Free Data Storage & Visual Graphs - Record temperature and humidity data and generate periodic data summary.
- Flexible Installation- Just place it on the desk or mount it on the wall.
- Hub Required - The Tapo Hub is requried to support smart features, like remote monitoring, home automation, data export and more.
Walk You Through Setup Step by Step
1Download and open Tapo App
2Tap Plus (+) to add your smart device
3Look for your device and connect
4Name the device and choose the room it’s in
5Congratulations! You’ve now completed the configuration
868 / 922 MHz
Data Refresh Speed:
-20~60ºC / -4~140ºF (Temperature Display Range: 0~50ºC / 32~122ºF)
Dimensions( H X W X D ):
62 × 62 × 24.5 mm
3.0V DC (2 × AAA/LR03)
Tapo T315 × 1AAA/LR03 battery × 23M Adhesive × 1Quick Start Guide × 1
- Why is the temperature unit in the Alexa app different than that in the Tapo app?
- Common Questions about Exporting Temperature and Humidity Data
- Why can’t I receive notifications after turning on Notifications?
- Making Your Account More Secure: Introducing Two-Step Verification (2FA) for the Tapo App
- How to use Widgets to control your Tapo Devices and Tapo Shortcuts on iOS devices
- How to configure Tapo devices to work with SmartThings app
- How to create Smart Action (automation or a shortcut) of my Tapo devices