Smart Wi-Fi Power StripTapo P300
- Individual Control - Separately control 3 smart outlets on the power strip via app or voice commands.
- 18 W Fast Charging¹ - Supports up to 18W PD and QC3.0 charging for compatible devices.
- HomeKit Enable - Control your connected devices directly from your Apple devices.
- Remote Control - Instantly turn connected devices on/off wherever you are through the Tapo app.
- Voice Control² - Manage your smart plug with voice commands via Amazon Alexa, Siri, or the Google Assistant.
- Schedule & Timer - Set schedules or timers to automate conneted devices.
- Away Mode - Automatically turns devices on and off at different times to simulate occupancy for added security.
- Easy Setup and Use - No hub required, set up quickly and manage easily through the free app.
- Guaranteed Safety - Multiple safety features offer all-round protection to safeguard you and your family.
*Note: Smart features apply only to the 3 smart AC outlets. The USB ports are always on and they are not controlled by the app.
Power for all.
Smart Wi-Fi Power Strip
One for All
PD / QC3.0
Multiple Protection Safeguards
Child-Proof Outlet Door
Schedule & Timer
with LED System Indicator
LED Status Indicators
Individually controlled via app or voice commandss.
150 cm /4.9 ft Cord
*The total max output when two or more ports are in use is 5V=3A.
- Remote Control
- Local Control
Smart Control from your Mobile Device
Manage your connected devices from anywhere with the Tapo app. It’s designed to support your lifestyle and keep your family safe.
No Internet, No Problems
Instantly turn connected devices on/off wherever you are via the Tapo app or the Apple Home app. Designed to facilitate your life and help eliminate potential safety hazards.
Embrace Apple HomeKit
Control your home’s lights, fan, and more using the Apple Home app and Siri on your iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, HomePod, or Mac.
Fast Charging USB Ports
Provides fast charging for you phones and tablets at high speed. Charge compatible devices up to 2.5x times faster than conventional 5W chargers.
better than ever.
Live Smarter by Presetting Time
Schedule and Timer features allow you to create weekly schedule and countdown plans. All of your connected electronics will automatically work at your preset time, making your life smart, convenient, and energy-saving.
Mon, Wed, Sun
Multiple safety features offer all-round protection to safeguard you and your family.
Durable & Anti-Rust
No Power? No Internet Connection? No Worries! Your routines will continue.
Once the power or connection returns, your Tapo smart plug can take on a specific power status:
— Previous power status (default)
— Off (ideal for the heater)
Share to Families
Not limited to single control, family members can directly share management permissions with each other, saving time and enhancing user-friendliness.
A Deterrent for Your Home
Away Mode, a feature that intelligently simulates someone being home by turning the plugged in device (like a lamp) on and off, makes it appear that someone is home when you’re on long trips to keep away people with ill intent.
* Note: Smart features (including, but not limited to, voice control, remote control, automatice schedule, timer and more) apply only to the 3 smart AC outlets. The USB ports are always on and they are not controlled by the app.
1. When two or more ports are used, the total max output is 5V/3A shared between them.
2. Need to pair with a voice recognition device or service, sold separately.
3. Made with V-0 (UL94) flame-retardant material.
Walk You Through Setup Step by Step
1Download and open Tapo App
2Tap Plus (+) to add your smart device
3Look for your device and connect
4Name the device and choose the room it’s in
5Congratulations! You’ve now completed the configuration
- How to update the firmware of the Tapo&Kasa devices on the Tapo App
- How to find the hardware and firmware version of my TP-Link device
- How to configure the Notification feature for the Tapo & Kasa devices on the Tapo app
- Why can’t I receive notifications after turning on Notifications?
- How to Troubleshoot when a TP-Link HomeKit-enabled device fails to add to Apple’s Home App
- How to check and improve the network connection stability of Tapo&Kasa smart devices
- How to Configure Tapo Devices to Work with Samsung SmartThings
- How to create Smart Action (automation or a shortcut) of my Tapo devices
- What should I do if I cannot control my Tapo&Kasa smart devices on the Tapo app?
- How to share my Tapo Smart Devices with family