Mini Smart Wi-Fi Socket, Energy MonitoringTapo P115
- Energy Monitoring - Tracks the energy use of connected devices and allows electricity rate input for bill estimates.
- Compact Design - Mini-sized to avoid blocking adjacent outlets.
- Voice Control – Manage your smart plug with voice commands via Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant.
- Remote Control – Instantly turn connected devices on/off from wherever you are through the Tapo app.
- Schedule – Preset a schedule to automatically manage devices.
- Auto-Off – Automatically turns off a connected device after the device is left on for a set time.
- Away Mode – Automatically turns devices on and off at different times to give the appearance that someone is home.
Keep Track of Power Usage
Mini Smart Wi-Fi Socket, Energy Monitoting
- Energy Tracking
- Energy Bill
- Power Safety
More Insightful Energy Tracking
Offers more comprehensive insights into home appliances' power consumption with more intuitive and straightforward data visualizations.
Estimate Your Energy Bill
Set your electricity rate (supports single or time-of-use billing) to estimate your energy bills. Use Tapo smart plugs to automatically turn on your power-hungry devices during off-peak periods, lowering your energy bills.
Improved Power Safety
Your connected device will automatically shut off when the power usage exceeds the set threshold, protecting your household's safety.
Turn off the space heater
when the power exceeds 1.5 KW
Set schedules to automatically turn on/off your smart plugs according to your daily routine and preferences.
Cut off power to the connected device after it is left on for a set time. Works well with curling irons, space heaters, and more, saving energy and reducing fire risks.
Device will auto turn off
- Voice Control
- Remote Control
- Local Control
Use simple voice commands with Alexa and Google Assistant without leaving your spots.
Hey Google, turn on the living room lamp.
Manage your connected devices from anywhere with the Tapo app. It’s designed to support your lifestyle and keep your family safe.
Your connected devices in your local area network (LAN) remain accessible via the Tapo app, even when the household goes offline.
Tapo P115 is built smaller to avoid blocking adjacent sockets, making it convenient for daily use.
Flame- Retardant Childproof Outlet Durable
& Anti-Rust Quality Inspection
Has undergone rigorous quality inspections to receive CE certification. It uses premium UL94-V0 flame-retardant materials to minimize burn risks.
Arrive Home Mode Sleep
Control multiple devices all at once for a customizable scene. Instantly set the perfect ambience for any activity.
Intelligently simulates someone being home by turning the plugged-in device (like a lamp) on and off, making it appear like someone’s home.
Enjoy Easy, Friendly Setup and Use
Unique onboarding technology makes setup steps simpler for faster connection.
*No separate hub or accessories required
Download the Tapo app
Plug the Tapo P115 into a socket
Follow the in-app guide
Walk You Through Setup Step by Step
1Download and open Tapo App
2Tap Plus (+) to add your smart device
3Look for your device and connect
4Name the device and choose the room it’s in
5Congratulations! You’ve now completed the configuration
- What features does Tapo smart plug and Tapo smart switch support?
- What should I do if I fail to configure the Tapo Smart Plug?
- How to factory reset the Tapo or Kasa smart plug
- How to update the firmware of the Tapo&Kasa devices on the Tapo App
- How to remove my Tapo&Kasa smart device when it is offline
- Common questions about Schedule and Away mode of Tapo devices (smart plug, smart lighting,smart switch)?
- How to find the hardware and firmware version of my TP-Link device
- How to configure the Notification feature for the Tapo & Kasa devices on the Tapo app
- Introducing Tapo Plug New Energy Monitoring Feature
- Why can’t I receive notifications after turning on Notifications?