Smart Wi-Fi Light StripTapo L900-5
- Connect It Your Way - Use it with your smart assistant, a hub, or connect directly to the Tapo App. Control the Light Strip however you want.
- Wind Down at Night - Install the Light Strip to relax your body and mind through a mood-setting atmosphere.
- Voice Control - Use simple voice commands to control your light strip with Alexa or Google Assistant.
- No Hub Required - Connect to your home’s secure Wi-Fi network. No need for a hub or extra equipment.
- Flexible Installation - Cut it to whatever length you want and attach it to any surface with the 3Madhesive.
- Preset for Convenience - Found your favorite lighting for watching movies? Save it as a setting you can simply select for future movie nights.
- Schedule & Timer - Create schedules and count plans to turn on/off with the brightness/color you set.
- Away Mode - Simulate someone being at home to frighten away, unwanted visitors.
Smart Wi-Fi Light Strip
Full color ambience for every occasion
Schedule & Timer
No Hub Required
The Brightest Bulbs
Our LED beads are 20% brighter than anyone else.They are built to last for over five and a half years of constant use, more than twice as long as our competitors.
Color Your Life
Full color ambiance for every occasion
Fill any room of your house with over 16 million vibrant colors, warm white, or cool daylight to choose from as the mood takes you.
Once you work out how you want your lighting set up, save it, schedule it, and you’re ready to go! Set for your times and you can enjoy it.
Color Your Digital Life
Automate the individual strips with different colors, timers, brightnesses and warmths. Control them anywhere and anytime within the Tapo app.
Bounce to the music and the lights
Let your music overtake you as the lights reflect your mood. Pick up sound through your mobile device and set up the perfect party atmosphere*. The lights will sync to the frequency and the beat, creating a mini-festival in your own home
Control With Your Voice
The Smart Wi-Fi Light Strip reacts to your preferred smart home platforms, including Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa, and Apple Home.
All Tapo Smart Wi-Fi Light Strips let you connect directly to the Tapo App. Take full advantage of all the intelligent features you demand.
Let the light strip guide you through the night. Connect to the Tapo Sensor* and glow softly as you get up in the night. It will turn itself off after a short period of time without disturbing others.
*Tapo Sensor sold separately, the connectivity to Tapo Sensor will be released later in 2021.
Use the Controller Box to manipulate the Light Strip. Turn it on or off, reset the Light Strip, and change the current colors.
Tapo ensures that your family lives a safe and secure life with our electrical products.Highly durable light strip designed for better heat dissipation, increased toughness and more folds than any other LED light strip. Each LED bead operates independently of the next, ensuring safe use under all circumstances.Our lights are designed with low voltage that do not flicker or emit blue light. Your family can be comfortable to live safely with our lights.
Set the Length. Stick in Place
Cut to length – fit for purpose
Ultimate flexibility and highly durable, infinite options for placement
3M Peel-and-Stick adhesive provides highly flexible installation
Setup with Ease
Configure your Light Strips within the Tapo App within minutes
Download the Tapo App
Turn on the Light Strip
Follow the guidance in the app
- How to remove my Tapo smart device (smart plug, smart camera, smart lighting) when it is offline
- Common questions about Schedule and Away mode of Tapo devices (smart plug, smart lighting,smart switch)?
- What if Tapo Sync-to-Sound doesn’t work on my Tapo Light Strip?
- How to Reset Tapo Light Strip
- How to make my Tapo device (smart plug, smart camera, smart lighting) work with Amazon Alexa
- How to connect my Tapo device (smart plug, smart camera, smart lighting) to Google Home
- What should I do if I cannot control my Tapo smart devices (smart plug, smart camera, smart lighting)?
- What to do if firmware update of my Tapo smart devices (smart plug, smart camera, smart lighting) failed?
- How to share your Tapo smart devices (smart plug, smart camera, smart lighting) with your families
- What should I do if I cannot make Tapo smart devices (smart plug, smart camera, smart lighting) work with Alexa or Google Home