LiDAR Navigation Robot VacuumTapo RV30C
- 4200Pa Hyper Suction - Sweeps away debris sandwiched between gaps and dust hidden in carpets for a deeper, powerful clean.
- LiDAR & Gyro Dual Navi System - Accurately maps out your house in 8 minutes, avoids omissions and repeated cleaning, and even works well in the dark.†
- Customizable Cleaning - Merge and separate areas, set a cleaning schedule, and customize clean modes for each room.
- 14 Days without Emptying - 800ml larger dust bin holds more waste, so you don't have to empty it as often.‡
- 3-Hour Continuous Cleaning - 3200 mAh battery for long-lasting, fade-free suction.△
- Auto-Charging - Returns to the charging dock automatically when the battery gets low, and then restarts right where it left off.
- Quiet Cleaning - Cleans your home without disturbing you or your pets with working volume of 53dB.§
- OTA Updates Supported – Upgrade to the latest firmware via Tapo App for a better experience. More features to come.
- Voice & Remote Control - Simply send voice commands via smart speakers or control via the Tapo app.
- Real-time Voice Reporting - Keeps you informed about the robot‘s current status.
Real Deep Clean
LiDAR Navigation Robot Vacuum
Smart Obstacle Avoidance
Prevents Getting Trapped and Bump
Tailor Your Cleaning Plan via Tapo App
8 Min Quick Mapping
LiDAR & Gyro Dual Navi System
14 Days without Emptying
800ml Dust Bin Carries More
Powerful Clean without Disturbance2
3 Hours Cleaning
Speak to Clean
OTA Updates Supported
Hyper Suction. A Deeper, Powerful Clean.
With industry-leading suction power up to 4200Pa, the Tapo Robot Vacuum is designed for a deeper clean that sweeps away debris sandwiched between gaps and dust hidden in carpets, leaving nothing but a spotless floor.
To a higher suction power when encountering carpets.
captures 99.9% of allergens as small as 0.3 microns.
Floating Suction Mouth
sticks closely to the ground to to remove gap dust.
Detachable Main Brush
makes it easy to clean tangled hair for improved maintenance.
High-Precision Dual Navi System
A LiDAR and Gyro dual navigation system serves as the brain of the robot and accurately maps out your house in minutes, avoids omissions and repeated cleaning, and even works well in the dark.
Field of View
Customizable Cleaning Fits Your Routine
3+1 Multi-Floor Local-Stored Maps
Accurately recognizes different floors and creates 3+1 multi-floor local-stored maps, to shape a full view of your house.
Virtual Walls and No-Go Zones
Set up areas you don’t want the robot to go, such as kids’ play areas or bedrooms in use.
Start cleaning when you finish meals automatically, sync the robot’s routine to your daily habits.
Clean after meals
Kitchen, 2 p.m.
Clean when I leave home
Whole-Home, 9 a.m.
Selected Room & Zone Cleaning
Select the room and Mark off specific areas which needs the most attention to clean.
14 Days without Emptying
Larger dust bin holds more waste, increasing the amount it can hold by 200%, so you don't have to empty it as often.
2x Larger Dust Bin
Tapo RV30C provides 3 hours of continuous whole home cleaning every full charge. The robot returns to the charging dock automatically when the battery gets low, and then restarts right where it left off.
300 m² / 3200 ft²
Max Vacuum Coverage4
Obstacle Detection and Anti-Collision
Combining precision LiDAR navigation and a full suite of various sensors, Tapo RV30 accurately detects common objects to roam around obstacles, under furniture, and along wall edges, all while avoiding falls down stairs and ledges.
Multiple cliff sensors help it avoid falling down stairs and ledges.
Climbs When Needed
Effortlessly climbs over doorsills and thick carpets under 2 cm / 0.79 in.
Triple noise suppression lowers noise levels down to 53dB while in use — quieter than a running microwave. Tapo cleans your home without disturbing you or your pets.
Speak to Clean
Pair with Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant to control the robot with simple voice commands. A series of Alexa custom skills are specially built for users to easily control how and when to start cleaning. Enjoy hands-free living.
Child & Pet Lock
Tapo RV30 prevents accidental and inconvenient starts with the child & pet lock. You can deactivate the device’s physical start button to prevent children or pets from accidentally turning the robot on.
†Based on internal testing. Actual mapping time is subject to change due to the house size, layout complexity, furniture placement and other environments factors.
‡Based on internal testing. Actual emptying intervals are subject to change due to usage and environmental factors.
△Based on internal testing carried out by the manufacturer, using quiet vacuuming mode with a full battery. Actual results may vary according to the working status and home environment.
§Based on internal testing carried out by the manufacturer, using quiet vacuuming mode. Actual results may vary according to the working status.
*Based on internal testing carried out by the manufacturer according to IEC/ASTM 62885-7:2020 standards.
Walk You Through Setup Step by Step
1Download and open Tapo App
2Tap Plus (+) to add your smart device
3Look for your device and connect
4Name the device and choose the room it’s in
5Congratulations! You’ve now completed the configuration
Watch the whole setup process in the whole
How to Set Up Your Tapo LiDAR Navigation Robot Vacuum: Tapo RV30C
How to Empty the Dustbin: Tapo RV30C
How to Clean the Filter: Tapo RV30C
How to Clean the Side Brush: Tapo RV30C
How to Clean the Main Brush: Tapo RV30C
How to Clean Sensors: Tapo RV30C
How to Clean Charging Contacts: Tapo RV30C
How to Clean Main Wheels: Tapo RV30C
How to Clean the Caster Wheel: Tapo RV30C
- How to update the firmware of the Tapo&Kasa devices on the Tapo App
- How to find the hardware and firmware version of my TP-Link device
- How to create a complete map of my home
- How to configure the Notification feature for the Tapo & Kasa devices on the Tapo app
- What is the Point and Go Feature for Tapo Robot Vacuums?
- What is Whole House Advanced Cleaning of the robot vacuum?
- What is Custom Cleaning of the robot vacuum?
- How to set blocked areas using No-Go Zones and Virtual Wall for robot vacuum
- How to rename your room in a robot vacuum
- How to divide and merge the room in a robot vacuum map