Pan/Tilt AI Home Security Wi-Fi CameraTapo C220
- High-Quality Video Recording: Capture every detail with exceptional clarity in 2K 4MP QHD resolution.
- Wide Range of Movement: Enjoy a full 360º horizontal and 114º vertical range for pan and tilt, allowing you to cover more area.
- Enhanced Night Vision: See clearly even in low-light conditions with advanced night vision that provides visibility up to 30 ft.
- Smart AI Detection and Notifications: Benefit from smart AI technology that detects relevant events and sends you instant notifications.
- Sound and Light Alarm: Scare away unwanted visitors using a sound and light alarm that triggers attention-grabbing effects.
- Two-Way Audio: Enables communication through a built-in microphone and speaker
- Safe Storage: Store footage directly on a microSD card with a capacity of up to 512 GB, ensuring safe and convenient storage.(microSD card purchased separately.)
- Hands-Free Operation: Control the device using your voice with compatibility for Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa, freeing up your hands for other tasks. (Availability of Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa may vary based on language and country)
Smart. Secure. Easy.
Always Know What Matters Most to You.
Pan/Tilt AI Home Security Wi-Fi Camera
Razor-Sharp 2K QHD View
Record all of life's wonderful moments with the realistic 2K QHD 4MP. Zoom to see the sharp views.
Smart AI Detection and Notification
Smart AI identifies people, pets, and vehicles while recognizing a baby crying and other sounds, notifying users as needed.
Notice everyone moving through your camera’s field of view.
Know what your fur baby is up to with the Tapo app.
Abnormal Sound Detection
Notifies you when hard sounds are detected.
Motion Detection and Notifications
Customizable Your Activity Zones to Know What Matters
Control what alerts you receive by creating multiple custom activity zones around areas that matter.
Customizable Activity Zones
Get detailed look at your room
A wide range of coverage to capture every moment.
Precise Smart Motion Tracking
Always Know What Matters Most to You
When motion activity is detected, tracks and follows the subject to keep it within view.
Flexible Storage Choices
Save recorded videos on the microSD Card†(up to 512 GB) or by using Tapo Care‡ cloud storage services.
† microSD Card purchased separately.
‡ Tapo Care cloud storage services require a subscription. A free trial for the first month is provided.
Use crisp two-way audio to communicate with nosy roommates, family, or even mischievous pets.
Protect Your Privacy from the Very Beginning
Set customizable block zones to keep certain spaces from being recorded so you never need to worry about personal moments being leaked.
Filter out any personal spaces, like your bed, and only record areas that require monitoring such as doorways and windows to ensure your privacy remains just that—private.
To share funny records with your families or guests.
Walk You Through Setup Step by Step
1Download and open Tapo App
2Tap Plus (+) to add your smart device
3Look for your device and connect
4Name the device and choose the room it’s in
5Congratulations! You’ve now completed the configuration
Watch the whole setup process in the whole
Quick Tips: How to Link you TP-Link Tapo Account to Amazon Alexa
Quick Tips: How to Link your TP-Link Tapo Account to Google Assistant
Tapo Smart Camera Unboxing and Configuration Video
How to Setup Tapo Wireless Camera with VIGI NVR
How to Mount Your Tapo Pan&Tilt Camera (Tapo C220/TC71)
How to Reset Your Tapo Pan&Tilt Camera (Tapo C220/TC71)
How to Install microSD Card for Tapo Pan&Tilt Camera (Tapo C220/TC71)
- How to view Tapo camera on PC through RTSP stream
- How to edit Home and Away Mode for Tapo&Kasa Cameras on the Tapo app
- How can I find the IP address of my Tapo&Kasa camera
- How can I view continuous recordings of Tapo&Kasa cameras on the Tapo app?
- What can I do if the video image is upside down on my Tapo&Kasa camera
- Where can I find detection recordings of Tapo&Kasa cameras on the Tapo app?
- How to update the firmware of the Tapo&Kasa devices on the Tapo App
- How to use the Pan & Tilt function of the Tapo&Kasa cameras on the Tapo app
- How to use the Detection function of the Tapo&Kasa cameras
- How to find the hardware and firmware version of my TP-Link device