LiDAR Navigation Robot Vacuum + Smart Auto-Empty DockTapo RV30C Plus
- 4200Pa Hyper Suction - Sweeps away debris sandwiched between gaps and dust hidden in carpets for a deeper, powerful clean.
- LiDAR & Gyro Dual Navi System - Accurately maps out your house in 8 minutes, avoids omissions and repeated cleaning, and even works well in the dark.†
- Auto-Empty with 4L Large Dust Bag - Automatically empties the dustbin after cleaning to keep your hands free for up to 70 days.‡
- Customizable Cleaning - Merge and separate areas, set a cleaning schedule, and customize clean modes for each room.
- 3-Hour Continuous Cleaning - 3200 mAh battery for long-lasting, fade-free suction.△
- Auto-Charging - Returns to the charging dock automatically when the battery gets low, and then restarts right where it left off.
- Carpet Auto-Boost - Increases the suction power when moving from a hard floor to a carpet.
- OTA Updates Supported – Upgrade to the latest firmware via Tapo App for a better experience. More features to come.
- Voice & Remote Control - Simply send voice commands via smart speakers or control via the Tapo app.
- Real-time Voice Reporting - Keeps you informed about the robot‘s current status.
Real Deep Clean
LiDAR Navigation Robot Vacuum
+ Smart Auto-Empty Dock
Tapo RV30C Plus
Hyper Suction, Thorough Clean
8-Min Quick Mapping
LiDAR & Gyro Dual Navi System
Tailor Your Cleaning Plan via Tapo App
4L Large Capacity
70 Days without Emptying1
Smart Obstacle Avoidance
Prevents Getting Trapped and Bump
Powerful Clean without Disturbance2
3 Hours Cleaning
Speak to Clean
OTA Updates Supported
Hyper Suction. A Deeper, Powerful Clean.
With industry-leading suction power up to 4200Pa, the Tapo Robot Vacuum is designed for a deeper clean that sweeps away debris sandwiched between gaps and dust hidden in carpets, leaving nothing but a spotless floor.
To a higher suction power when encountering carpets.
captures 99.9% of allergens as small as 0.3 microns.3
Floating Suction Mouth
sticks closely to the ground to to remove gap dust.
Detachable Main Brush
makes it easy to clean tangled hair for improved maintenance.
High-Precision Dual Navi System
A LiDAR and Gyro dual navigation system serves as the brain of the robot and accurately maps out your house in minutes, avoids omissions and repeated cleaning, and even works well in the dark.
Field of View
Customizable Cleaning Fits Your Routine
3+1 Multi-Floor Local-Stored Maps
Accurately recognizes different floors and creates 3+1 multi-floor local-stored maps, to shape a full view of your house.
Virtual Walls and No-Go Zones
Set up areas you don’t want the robot to go, such as kids’ play areas or bedrooms in use.
Start cleaning when you finish meals automatically, sync the robot’s routine to your daily habits.
Clean after meals
Kitchen, 2 p.m.
Clean when I leave home
Whole-Home, 9 a.m.
Selected Room & Zone Cleaning
Select the room and Mark off specific areas which needs the most attention to clean.
Smart Auto Empty Dock
- 70 Days without Emptying
- No Residue with Shortened Air Duct
- Reduce Untimely Noise Interference
70 Days without Emptying
RV30C Plus empties its dustbin automatically after cleaning to keep your hands free. Dust stays out of sight for up to 70 days with a disposable 4L extra-large sealed dust bag. Easily swap out the bag in seconds after the system notifies you that it’s full. This keeps allergens locked up the entire time.
4L Sealed Dust Bag
Swap out in seconds.
No allergens escape into the air.
No Residue with Shortened Air Duct
With a tail-suction air duct that is nearly 45% shorter than ordinary bottom- suction ducts and 27000Pa super-strong suction power, the dock empties in moments, leaving no residue in the bin or on the floor
Tail-Suction Air Duct
Ordinary Air Duct
Up to 45% Shorter
Reduce Untimely Noise Interference
Exclusive function is specially designed for our dock to improve user experience. Our dock auto-adjusts its emptying duration according to the cleaning time length of the robot to reduce noise. With do-not-disturb mode, it won’t auto-empty during nightly cleans for more peaceful sleep.
Obstacle Detection and Anti-Collision
Combining precision LiDAR navigation and a full suite of various sensors, Tapo RV30 accurately detects common objects to roam around obstacles, under furniture, and along wall edges, all while avoiding falls down stairs and ledges.
Intelligent, For Worry-Free Cleaning
Returns to the charging dock when the battery gets low, and then restarts right where it left off.
Multiple cliff sensors help it avoid falling down stairs and ledges.
Climbs When Needed
Effortlessly climbs over doorsills and thick carpets under 2 cm / 0.79 in.
Triple noise suppression lowers noise levels down to 53dB while in use — quieter than a running microwave. Tapo cleans your home without disturbing you or your pets.
Speak to Clean
Pair with Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant to control the robot with simple voice commands. A series of Alexa custom skills are specially built for users to easily control how and when to start cleaning. Enjoy hands-free living.
“Alexa, ask Tapo to start cleaning the kitchen”
“Alexa, ask Tapo to vacuum after 8:30 am”
“Alexa, ask Tapo where it is”
Child & Pet Lock
Tapo RV30C Plus prevents accidental and inconvenient starts with the child & pet lock. You can deactivate the device’s physical start button to prevent children or pets from accidentally turning the robot on.
†Based on internal testing. Actual mapping time is subject to change due to the house size, layout complexity, furniture placement and other environments factors.
‡Based on internal testing. Actual emptying intervals are subject to change due to usage and environmental factors.
△Based on internal testing carried out by the manufacturer, using quiet vacuuming mode with a full battery. Actual results may vary according to the working status and home environment.
§Based on internal testing carried out by the manufacturer, using quiet vacuuming mode. Actual results may vary according to the working status.
*Based on internal testing carried out by the manufacturer according to IEC/ASTM 62885-7:2020 standards.
Walk You Through Setup Step by Step
1Download and open Tapo App
2Tap Plus (+) to add your smart device
3Look for your device and connect
4Name the device and choose the room it’s in
5Congratulations! You’ve now completed the configuration
- How to update the firmware of the Tapo&Kasa devices on the Tapo App
- How to configure the Notification feature for the Tapo & Kasa devices on the Tapo app
- What Should I Do if the Main Brush of the Robot Vacuum Reports Errors?
- What is the Advanced Cleaning Feature for Robot Vacuums?
- How Do I Configure the Custom Clean Feature of My Robot Vacuum?
- What to do if the LiDAR of my Tapo Robot Vacuum Reports an Error
- How to Divide and Merge Rooms in Your Tapo Robot Vacuum’s Map
- How to Replace the Dust Bag of My Tapo Robot Vacuum (RV30 Plus/RV10 Plus)
- How to Create Boundaries Using The No-Go Zones and Virtual Wall Features Of Your Tapo Robot Vacuum
- How To Rename Rooms For Tapo Robot Vacuums