Robot Vacuum & MopTapo RV10
- High-Efficiency Zigzag Path Planning - Organizes a neat zigzag route to reduce missed or repeated areas compared with random-path robot vacuums.
- 4-Level Suction Modes - 2000Pa Strong Suction. Easily clean pet hair, daily messes, and more.
- Vacuum and Mop Combo - 3-level electronic mopping tackles sticky messes and kitchen grease for a more thorough clean.
- Simple Control via Tapo App - Tailor scheduling and switch clean modes at home or away.
- 3-Hour Continuous Cleaning - 2600mAh long-lasting battery to clean your whole home on a single charge.2
- Auto-Charging - Returns to the charging dock automatically when the battery gets low, and then restarts right where it left off. (Please let the Robot Vacuum start cleaning from the charging base)
- Carpet Auto-Boost - Increases the suction power when moving from a hard floor to a carpet.6
- Voice Control - Simply send voice commands via smart speakers.
Automated Cleaning with Wet/Dry Versatility
Robot Vacuum and Mop Combo
Zigzag Path Planning
Reduces Missed or Repeated Areas
4 Modes Suction System
Match Flexible Cleaning Needs
Powerful Clean without Disturbance1
Speak to Clean
Works with Alexa and Google Home
Simple Control via Tapo App
Manage Your Robot Anywhere
Vacuum and Mop Combo
Tackles Sticky Messes
High-Efficiency Path Planning
Gyroscope smart navigation system organizes a neat zigzag route for higher cleaning efficiency and fewer omissions compared with random-path robot vacuums.
4-Level Suction for Flexible Needs
Four vacuum modes with different levels of suction power meet various cleaning needs. With a maximum suction power of 2000Pa, Tapo RV10 is ideal for direct, powerful cleaning of carpets and hard floors.
Auto-Boost to Max Mode
when encountering carpets for a deep clean.
captures 99.9% of allergens as small as 0.3 microns.
Floating Suction Mouth
sticks closely to the ground to remove gap dust.
Detachable Main Brush
makes it easy to clean the tangled hair for improved maintenance.
Vacuum and Mop Combo
Vacuuming sucks up floating dust and mopping tackles sticky messes. Mopping is essential for homes with hard floors that need regular polishing. With an electronic pump, RV10 provides 3 water flows to suit different floor types with consistent and steady water pressure.
*For best results, use the Tapo Multi-Surface Floor Cleaning Solution.4
Water Tank Capacity
200 m2 / 2100 ft2
3 Water Flows
Whole-Home Continuous Cleaning
Equipped with a 2600mAh long-lasting battery, Tapo RV10 provides 3 hours of continuous cleaning every full charge. The robot returns to the charging dock automatically when the battery gets low, and then restarts right where it left off.
Moves Around the House Nimbly
A full suite of advanced sensors allow RV10 to detect obstacles and avoid getting trapped or dropping off, while the soft-touch bumper protect your furniture.
7.9 cm / 3.1 in
Thin Enough to Slide In
Slides into hard-to-reach areas with ease thanks to its super-slim 7.85 cm / 3.09 in body.
Multiple cliff sensors help it avoid falling down stairs and ledges.
Climbs When Needed
Effortlessly climbs over doorsills and thick carpets under 2 cm / 0.79 in.6
Triple noise suppression lowers noise levels down to 53 dB while in use—quieter than a running microwave.
Tapo cleans your home without disturbing you and your furry babies.1
Dynamic balance fan applied.
Noise reduction duct design proved by simulations.
Acoustic cotton equipped to absorb sound.
Speak to Clean
Pair with Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant to control the robot with simple voice commands.
Total Control at Your Fingertips with Tapo
Cleaning made simple. Manage your own cleaning schedule, switch cleaning modes, and monitor your robot’s status at home or away on the feature-rich Tapo app.
Switch Cleaning Modes
1. Based on internal testing carried out by the manufacturer, using quiet vacuuming mode. Actual results may vary according to the working status.
2. Based on internal testing carried out by the manufacturer, using quiet vacuuming mode with a full battery. Actual results may vary according to the working status and home environment.
3. Adding unofficially designated floor cleaner may cause structural damage to the water tank.
4. Based on internal testing carried out by the manufacturer, using low water flow with a full battery. Actual results may vary according to the home environment.
5. The crossing height will be reduced if the mop cloth mount is installed.
6. Suitable for hard floors, low-pile and medium-pile carpets, not high-pile carpets (over 0.5in)
Walk You Through Setup Step by Step
1Download and open Tapo App
2Tap Plus (+) to add your smart device
3Look for your device and connect
4Name the device and choose the room it’s in
5Congratulations! You’ve now completed the configuration
- How to update the firmware of the Tapo&Kasa devices on the Tapo App
- How to find the hardware and firmware version of my TP-Link device
- How to configure the Notification feature for the Tapo & Kasa devices on the Tapo app
- What Should I do if my Robot Vacuum Repeatedly Cleans the Same Area?
- Frequently Asked Questions about Tapo Robot Vacuums:
- How to Reset Your Tapo Robot Vacuum
- What Should I Do if the Main Brush of the Robot Vacuum Reports Errors?
- How to Troubleshoot A Tapo Robot Vacuum When It Won't Pick Up Debris Fully
- Why is my Robot Vacuum offline?
- How to Fill a Tapo Robot Vacuum’s Water Tank