Smart Wi-Fi Spotlight, DimmableTapo L610
- 2,700 K Warm Light- Set off a cozy and comfortable vibe for your home or any other public space
- 1~100% Dimmable - Dim to any brightness you desire for constantly-changing needs.
- High Lumen - Emits 350 lm light that is bright enough to shed light on any object
- GU10 Lamp Base - Compatible with any GU10 fixtures well. No extra burden for your first attempt.
- Grouping - Control all the Tapo Smart Spotlights by just one click on App
- Energy Saving - Reduce energy use by operating energy savingly, without losing brightness or quality.
- Remote Control - Instantly turn the spotlight on/off wherever you are via the Tapo App.
- Schedule - Preset a fixed schedule to manage your smart devices automatically.
- Timer - Create countdown timer lists for more precise time control.
- Voice Control - Manage your Smart Spotlights with voice commands via Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant.
- Easy Setup & Use - No hub required, set up quickly and manage easily through the free App.
for the Elegant Decor
Smart Wi-Fi Spotlight, Dimmable
Dim the 350 Lumens Spotlight Steplessly
Explore the incredible fun captured from Smart Spotlight to make your home the superb space, by adjusting Tapo L610 as the way you want.
Match Any Embedded Downlight
The universal GU10 light fittings lead to the great convenience on spotlight installation. It’s simple for any starter to set it up on their owns.
Seek for Higher Engagement
Emitting a close-up partial lighting, Tapo L610 lights up the specific zone, perfect for displaying your favorite handicraft, art design, mock up, etc. It works not only to engage the audience, but reveal more great details as well.
Enchant the Space with Spotlights
When mounted in some public zones, Smart Spotlight would show its strengths that make it widely used as an energy-saving illumination option. It reaches a well balance between light intensity and overall gentle effect in the space.
Experience the Ambient Mode
To get relaxed entirely, you could try adjusting the Smart Spotlight’s brightness value to extremely low. It will give all of you the peace of mind at home.
7 Lumens Gentle Lighting
Schedule & Timer
Easily Manage Your Life
Create regular schedules and countplans to turn on/off with the brightness you set. Sunrise and sunset modes allow the spotlight to activate automatically according to your time zone.
Alexa, turn on the lights!
Hands-Free Voice Control
Use simple voice commands to turn the spotlight on and off, or set the scene for reading, movie time, or a party, without any big body movement.
Group Control of Multiple Devices
Group your Smart Spotlights in one space for seamless control in brightness, colors, and more. And switch your lights and other devices on and off altogether.
Eco-Friendly Smart Spotlights
Powered by energy-saving features, Tapo L610 enables the grouping operation of 20-30 spotlights, with low energy usage and financial burden for you.
- Energy Efficiency Grade:
- Power Consumption:
- Super-Low Standby Power:
< 0.2 W
- Energy Monitoring on Tapo App
Integrate Tapo L610 into Tapo Ecology
Discover the advancement of Smart Home devices, crafted by Tapo, and you will get impressed by the automated & integrated home experience.
Walk You Through Setup Step by Step
1Download and open Tapo App
2Tap Plus (+) to add your smart device
3Look for your device and connect
4Name the device and choose the room it’s in
5Congratulations! You’ve now completed the configuration
- How to update the firmware of the Tapo&Kasa devices on the Tapo App
- How to find the hardware and firmware version of my TP-Link device
- How to configure the Notification feature for the Tapo & Kasa devices on the Tapo app
- Why can’t I receive notifications after turning on Notifications?
- How to check and improve the network connection stability of Tapo&Kasa smart devices
- How to Configure Tapo Devices to Work with Samsung SmartThings
- How to create Smart Action (automation or a shortcut) of my Tapo devices
- What should I do if I cannot control my Tapo&Kasa smart devices on the Tapo app?
- How to share my Tapo Smart Devices with family
- How to unbind the account (TP-Link ID) with Tapo&Kasa smart devices in the Tapo app