Solar PanelTapo A200
- Non-Stop Solar Power-Captures free, clean solar energy and provides non-stop power supply for your Tapo battery-powered cameras (Tapo C425, Tapo C420, and Tapo C400) to ensure they protect you all year round.
- Up to 4.5W Charging Power-Made of premium monocrystalline silicon cells, Tapo A200 captures plentiful solar energy and provides continuous power supply efficiently.
- IP65 Weatherproof-Offers excellent waterproof and dustproof performance for outdoor scenarios.
- 4m Charging Cable-Offers flexible installation with a 13ft/4m charging cable.
- 360° Adjustable Mounting Bracket-Adjust your solar panel for the perfect angle to capture sufficient light.
Solar PanelTapo A200
Up to 4.5W* Charging Power, Non-Stop Power Supply
Made of premium monocrystalline silicon cells, Tapo A200 provides high-power(up to 4.5W*), which means only 30min† of standard sunlight every day can keep your Tapo battery cameras working around the clock.
Sunlight Needed per day†
Works with Tapo Battery Cameras
Compatible with Tapo C425, Tapo C420, and Tapo C400, enabling your Tapo battery camera to protect you all year round.
More products will be supported in the future.
360° Angle Adjustable for Sufficient Sunlight
Mount your solar panel on the wall or roof and adjust its angle flexibly to capture enough sunlight with an angle-adjustable bracket.
4m Charging Cable for Flexible Installation
No need to worry about the distance limit of your solar panel and camera. Just find the best position, place it there,
and enjoy free solar energy.
Offers reliable performance and keeps your battery cameras stay charged even in harsh environments with rain and dust.
*Actual charging power may vary based on installation location, weather conditions, temperature, and other environmental factors.
†30 min of sunlight time is based on standard environmental conditions (1000W/m2, 25℃, AM1.5) and specified working scenes (100 events triggered per day).Actual required time of sunlight may vary.
**The suitable temperature for Tapo A200 is -20℃~45 ℃. The working temperature range for battery charging should be maintained at 0℃~45℃.
Walk You Through Setup Step by Step
1Download and open Tapo App
2Tap Plus (+) to add your smart device
3Look for your device and connect
4Name the device and choose the room it’s in
5Congratulations! You’ve now completed the configuration