Tapo Smart Temperature & Humidity MonitorTapo T315
- Real-Time & Accurate Monitoring - Detects real-time temperature and humidity with great accuracy. (Measurement Accuracy: ±0.54 ºF, ±3% RH).
- 2.7" E-ink Display - Indicates temperature & humidity, comfort level with facial expressions, battery condition, and signal.
- Home Automation - Automatically turn on/off home electronics (e.g. heater, fan, humidifier and more) to maximize conformity and save energy.
- Instant App Notification - Receive app alert notification when conditions fall outside the preset range.
- Free Data Storage & Visual Graphs - Record temperature and humidity data and generate periodic data summaries.
- Flexible Installation- Just place it on the desk or mount it on the wall.
- Hub Required - The Tapo Hub is required to support smart features, like remote monitoring, home automation, data export and more.
Smart Temperature and Humidity Monitor
at a Glance
Works with Tapo Devices*
For Home Automation
2.7″ E-ink Display
Up to 2 Years
Instant App Notifications*
Free Storage & Export
2 Years' Worth of Data
*Tapo Hub is required.
2.7″ E-ink Display reads like real paper.
Look at this.
Easy on the eyes.
Clear & Sharp
Large bold numbers are readable even from meters away.
Wide View Angle
Easy to read from almost any angle.
No screen glare, even in bright sunlight.
The built-in Swiss-made sensor features a typical accuracy of ±3%RH, ±0.3°C / 0.54°F. By obtaining and updating data every 2 seconds, the sensor gives you accurate current information.
±0.3°C / ± 0.54ºF
Humidity Range: 0%~99%RH
Temperature Range: -20~60ºC / -4~140ºF
* The E-ink screen only displays temperatures from 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F). If the readings go beyond the display range, you can check the temperature on the Tapo app.
Instant App Alerts
Receive instant app notifications when temperature or humidity levels fall outside your customized ranges. React promptly to sudden air condition changes whenever the need arises.
“Wine Cellar”: The temperature is higher than your preferred range at 11:30.
Maximise Comfort & Save Energy
The sensor automatically turns on/off appliances connected to Tapo devices, such as heaters, fans, and humidifiers, to adjust the comfort level in the room. It also helps to save on your energy bills.
2-Year Data Storage & Export for Free
Understand your home environment with up to 2 years of cloud data logging and storage. Export all the data to a CSV file sent to your email to review at any time.
The Tapo Smart Temperature and Humidity Monitor uses two AAA batteries and lasts for up to 2 years.*
*Battery life of up to 2 years is based on TP-Link’s laboratory results under normal use. Actual battery life may vary depending on working conditions.
Switch the display unit and position it with ease.
Display as You Like
Press the side button once to switch the temperature unit. Double press to switch the display position of temperature and humidity.
Comfort Level Indicator
Keep an eye on your home’s comfort levels at a glance. You can also customize your comfort zones in the Tapo app.
Place your monitor anywhere in your home quickleasilyd easy. Sit it on a table or shelf, stick it to a wall with the included adhesive, or attach it to any metallic surface.
*Images and information are for reference only. Actual products may vary.
Walk You Through Setup Step by Step
1Download and open Tapo App
2Tap Plus (+) to add your smart device
3Look for your device and connect
4Name the device and choose the room it’s in
5Congratulations! You’ve now completed the configuration
- How to update the firmware of the Tapo&Kasa devices on the Tapo App
- How to find the hardware and firmware version of my TP-Link device
- Tapo/Kasa Devices are showing offline after changing or resetting the router.
- How to configure the Notification feature for the Tapo & Kasa devices on the Tapo app
- Why is the temperature unit in the Alexa app different than that in the Tapo app?
- Common Questions about Exporting Temperature and Humidity Data
- Why can’t I receive notifications after turning on Notifications?
- Making Your Account More Secure: Introducing Two-Step Verification (2FA) for the Tapo App
- How to use Widgets to control your Tapo Devices and Tapo Shortcuts
- How to check and improve the network connection stability of Tapo&Kasa smart devices