LiDAR Navigation Robot Vacuum & MopTapo RV30C Mop
- 4200Pa Hyper Suction - Sweeps away debris sandwiched between gaps and dust hidden in carpets for a deeper, powerful clean.
- LiDAR & Gyro Dual Navi System - Accurately maps out your house in minutes, avoids omissions and repeated cleaning, and even works well in the dark.
- Vacuum and Mop Combo - 3-level electronic mopping tackles sticky messes and kitchen grease for a more thorough clean.
- Customizable Cleaning - Merge and separate areas, set cleaning schedule, and customize clean modes for each room.
- 3-Hour Continuous Cleaning - 3200 mAh battery for long-lasting, fade-free suction.2
- Auto-Charging - Returns to the charging dock automatically when the battery gets low, and then restarts right where it left off.
- Carpet Auto-Boost - Increases the suction power when moving from a hard floor to a carpet.
- Voice & Remote Control - Simply send voice commands via smart speakers or control via the Tapo app.
- Real-time Voice Reporting - Keeps you informed about the robot‘s current status.
A Facile Way of Cleaning
LiDAR Navigation Robot Vacuum & Mop
Tapo RV30C Mop
Hyper Suction, Thorough Clean
Smart Obstacle Avoidance
LiDAR & Gyro Dual Navi System
Tailor Your Cleaning Plan via Tapo App
Quick 8-min Mapping 2
LiDAR & Gyro Dual Navi System
Vacuum and Mop Combo
Tackles Sticky Messes
Quiet and Discreet
Powerful Clean without Disturbance
Speak to Clean
Works with Alexa and Google Home
Multilanguage Voice Reporting
Keeps You Informed in Real Time
Hyper Suction. A Deeper, Powerful Clean.
Four vacuum modes with different levels of suction power match various surfaces and dirt. With industry-leading suction power up to 4200Pa, the RV30C Mop is designed for a deeper clean that sweeps away debris sandwiched between gaps and dust hidden in carpets, leaving nothing but a spotless floor.
Enjoy peace of mind with volume down to 53 dB, ideal for dust and hair.
Best balance between suction power and battery life, ideal for daily cleaning.
Pull the large particles out of carpets effortlessly.
Give your thick carpets a truly deep clean with serious suction power.
Auto-Boost to Max Mode
when encountering carpets for a deep clean.
captures 99.9% of allergens as small as 0.3 microns.
Floating Suction Mouth
sticks closely to the ground to remove gap dust.
Detachable Main Brush
makes it easy to clean the tangled hair for improved maintenance.
High-Precision Dual Navi System
A LiDAR and Gyro dual navigation system serves as the brain of the robot and accurately maps out your house in minutes, avoids omissions and repeated cleaning, and even works well in the dark.
Field of View
Customizable Cleaning Fits Your Routine
Multi-Floor Local-Stored Maps
Accurately recognizes different floors faster with 3 local-stored maps.
Virtual Walls and No-Go Zones
Set up areas you don't want the robot to go, such as kids’ play areas or bedrooms in use.
Clean after meals
Kitchen, 2 p.m.
Clean when I leave home
Whole-Home, 9 a.m.
Start cleaning when you finish meals automatically, sync the robot’s routine to your daily habits.
Bedroom 2 Kitchen Bedroom 1 Living room
Selected Room Cleaning
Select the room which needs the most attention to clean.
Specific Zone Cleaning
Mark off specific areas for your Tapo Robot Vacuum to clean.
Individual Settings for Each Room
Customize different vacuuming modes, mopping modes, and cleaning schedules for each room.
Vacuum and Mop Combo
Vacuuming sucks up floating dust and mopping tackles sticky messes. Mopping is essential for homes with hard floors that need regular polishing. With an electronic pump, Tapo RV30C Mop provides 3 water flows to suit different floor types with consistent and steady water pressure.
*For best results, use the Tapo Multi-Surface Floor Cleaning Solution. 2
Water Tank Capacity
200 m2/ 2100 ft2
3 Water Flows
Tapo RV30C provides 3 hours of continuous whole home cleaning every full charge. The robot returns to the charging dock automatically when the battery gets low, and then restarts right where it left off.
300 m² / 3200 ft²
Max Vacuum Coverage4
Obstacle Detection and Anti-Collision
Combining precision LiDAR navigation and a full suite of various sensors, Tapo RV30C Mop accurately detects common objects to roam around obstacles, under furniture, and along wall edges, all while avoiding falls down stairs and ledges.
Multiple cliff sensors help it avoid falling down stairs and ledges.
Climbs When Needed
Effortlessly climbs over doorsills and thick carpets under 2 cm / 0.79 in.
Triple noise suppression lowers noise levels down to 53 dB while in use—quieter than a running microwave. Tapo cleans your home without disturbing you or your pets.
Speak to Clean
Pair with Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant to control the robot with simple voice commands. A series of Alexa custom skills are specially built for users to easily control how and when to start cleaning. Enjoy hands-free living.
“Alexa, ask Tapo to start cleaning the kitchen”
“Alexa, ask Tapo to vacuum after 8:30 am”
“Alexa, ask Tapo where it is”
Child & Pet Lock
Tapo RV30C Mop prevents accidental and inconvenient starts with the child & pet lock. You can deactivate the device’s physical start button to prevent children or pets from accidentally turning the robot on.
1. Based on internal testing carried out by the manufacturer, using quiet vacuuming mode. Actual results may vary according to the working status.
2. Based on internal testing carried out by the manufacturer, using quiet vacuuming mode with a full battery. Actual results may vary according to the working status and home environment.
3. Based on internal testing carried out by the manufacturer according to IEST-RP-CC021.4-2016 standards.
4. Adding unofficially designated floor cleaner may cause structural damage to the water tank.
5. Based on internal testing carried out by the manufacturer, using low water flow with a full battery. Actual results may vary according to the home environment.
6. The crossing height will be reduced if the mop cloth mount is installed.
Walk You Through Setup Step by Step
1Download and open Tapo App
2Tap Plus (+) to add your smart device
3Look for your device and connect
4Name the device and choose the room it’s in
5Congratulations! You’ve now completed the configuration
- How to update the firmware of the Tapo&Kasa devices on the Tapo App
- How to find the hardware and firmware version of my TP-Link device
- How to create a complete map of my home
- How to configure the Notification feature for the Tapo & Kasa devices on the Tapo app
- What is the Point and Go Feature for Tapo Robot Vacuums?
- How to fill the water tank for the Robot Vacuum
- What is Whole House Advanced Cleaning of the robot vacuum?
- What is Custom Cleaning of the robot vacuum?
- How to set blocked areas using No-Go Zones and Virtual Wall for robot vacuum
- How to rename your room in a robot vacuum