Smart Wi-Fi Power StripTapo P300
- Individual Control - Separately control 3 smart outlets on the power strip via app or voice commands.
- 18 W Fast Charging¹ - Supports up to 18W PD and QC3.0 charging for compatible devices.
- HomeKit Enable - Control your connected devices directly from your Apple devices.
- Remote Control - Instantly turn connected devices on/off wherever you are through the Tapo app.
- Voice Control² - Manage your smart plug with voice commands via Amazon Alexa, Siri, or the Google Assistant.
- Schedule & Timer - Set schedules or timers to automate connected devices.
- Away Mode - Automatically turns devices on and off at different times to simulate occupancy for added security.
- Easy Setup and Use - No hub required, set up quickly and manage easily through the free app.
- Guaranteed Safety - Multiple safety features offer all-round protection to safeguard you and your family.
*Note: Smart features apply only to the 3 smart AC outlets. The USB ports are always on and they are not controlled by the app.
Power for all.
Smart Wi-Fi Power Strip
One for All
PD / QC3.0
Multiple Protection Safeguards
Anti-Rust Bronze Contacts
Schedule & Timer
WPA3 Network Security
3× Smart Outlets
Individually controlled via app
or voice commands.
1.5 m /4.9 ft Cord
- Remote Control
- Local Control
Smart Control from your Mobile Device
Use the Tapo app or Apple Home app to control devices connected to the AC outlets without time and location limits.1
No Internet, No Problems
Instantly turn connected devices on/off wherever you are via the Tapo app or the Apple Home app. Designed to facilitate your life and help eliminate potential safety hazards.
Fast Charging USB Ports
1× USB-C port (PD) and 2× USB-A ports (QC3.0) each deliver up to 18 W of power. Charge your phone to 50% in just half an hour.2
Use simple voice commands with Alexa, Siri, or Google Assistant to conveniently control connected devices without leaving your spot.
Live Smarter by Presetting Time
Schedule and Timer features allow you to create weekly schedule and countdown plans. All of your connected electronics will automatically work at your preset time, making your life smart, convenient, and energy-saving.
Mon, Wed, Sun
Surge Protection and more
Rigorously lab tested and safe to use. Built-in surge protection, overload protection, overcurrent protection, overheat protection, and V-0 (UL94) flame-retardant material keeps your home safe.
Nickel-Plated Bronze Contacts
No Power? No Internet Connection? No Worries! Your routines will continue.
Once the power or connection returns, your Tapo smart plug can take on a specific power status:
— Previous power status (default)
— Off (ideal for the heater)
Share to Families
Not limited to single control, family members can directly share management permissions with each other, saving time and enhancing user-friendliness.
A Deterrent for Your Home
Away Mode, a feature that intelligently simulates someone being home by turning the plugged in device (like a lamp) on and off, makes it appear that someone is home when you’re on long trips to keep away people with ill intent.
* Note: Smart features (including, but not limited to, voice control, remote control, automatice schedule, timer and more) apply only to the 3 smart AC outlets. The USB ports are always on and they are not controlled by the app.
1. When two or more ports are used, the total max output is 5V/3A shared between them.
2. Need to pair with a voice recognition device or service, sold separately.
3. Made with V-0 (UL94) flame-retardant material.
Walk You Through Setup Step by Step
1Download and open Tapo App
2Tap Plus (+) to add your smart device
3Look for your device and connect
4Name the device and choose the room it’s in
5Congratulations! You’ve now completed the configuration
• Surge Protection LED Indicator
• Individual On/Off Buttons for smart outlets
• Individual Status LEDs for smart outlets
5V⎓3A (Multiple Ports)
• Google Assistant
- How to update the firmware of the Tapo&Kasa devices on the Tapo App
- How to find the hardware and firmware version of my TP-Link device
- Tapo/Kasa Devices are showing offline after changing or resetting the router.
- How to configure the Notification feature for the Tapo & Kasa devices on the Tapo app
- Why can’t I receive notifications after turning on Notifications?
- How to Troubleshoot when a TP-Link HomeKit-enabled device fails to add to Apple’s Home App
- How to check and improve the network connection stability of Tapo&Kasa smart devices
- How to Configure Tapo Devices to Work with Samsung SmartThings
- How to create Smart Action (automation or a shortcut) of my Tapo devices
- What should I do if I cannot control my Tapo&Kasa smart devices on the Tapo app?