Tapo Smart Motion SensorTapo T100
- Wide Range Detection – Captures motion up to 23 ft.(7m) away and through 120° view.
- Motion-Activated Light – Control smart lights based on your movement and schedule.
- Energy Saving – Automatically turn on connected smart devices when you come and go.
- Instant Alerts & App Notification – Alerts you in Away Mode for anything you want to know.
- Battery-Powered – Compact battery-powered design supports over one year of use.
- Easy Installation – Mount it with attached 3M adhesive or supplied magnets.
Smart Motion Sensor
You Walk In
Works with Tapo Devices
Flexible Awareness Zone
No more fumbling in the dark. Your hallway or bedroom lights turn on automatically as you pass by the sensor without having to flip a switch or say a word.
Motion Control an Entire Room
Create a Smart Action to automate your smart devices and activate them all with motion. Customize your own Smart Actions to group your Tapo products together any way you want.
Guard Your Home While You’re Away
The motion sensor can trigger an alarm to deter intruders if it notices anything amiss when you’re not home. Receive a notification on your phone as soon as motion is detected.
*Tapo Hub sold separately.
The sensor captures motion up to 7 meters away with a 120° field of view. Adjust the sensitivity to 3 different levels to tailor your detection coverage and filter out false triggers.
- 3 Meters
- 5 Meters
- 7 Meters
Flexible Sensor Angle
Freely rotate the sensor to the ideal angle and adjust the detection zone to avoid accidental activations by your fur babies.
2-year battery life provides long-lasting convenience. *
*Based on our testing of 50 triggers a day, 25000 triggers in total.
Versatile Mounting Options
Install the sensor anywhere in your home quick and easy. Whether on a shelf, wall, or ceiling, the provided adhesive gets the job done. Plus, the additional magnetic mount offers even more flexibility.
All in One App
Experience your next-level smart home with the Tapo line all in a single app. Create a more secure, convenient, and comfortable living space for you and your loved ones.
A Tapo Hub is necessary for operation, sold separately.
*Models' appearances is not determined and will be updated accordingly. Please use the product images only for reference.
**Some features may require software upgrades or subscriptions.
*Tapo Hub is required.
Walk You Through Setup Step by Step
1Download and open Tapo App
2Tap Plus (+) to add your smart device
3Look for your device and connect
4Name the device and choose the room it’s in
5Congratulations! You’ve now completed the configuration
- How to update the firmware of the Tapo&Kasa devices on the Tapo App
- How to find the hardware and firmware version of my TP-Link device
- Tapo/Kasa Devices are showing offline after changing or resetting the router.
- How to configure the Notification feature for the Tapo & Kasa devices on the Tapo app
- What Should I Do if My Tapo Sensors or Buttons Won’t Connect to My Tapo Hub?
- Why can’t I receive notifications after turning on Notifications?
- Making Your Account More Secure: Introducing Two-Step Verification (2FA) for the Tapo App
- How to use Widgets to control your Tapo Devices and Tapo Shortcuts
- How to Use Siri to Control Your Tapo Smart Devices
- How to check and improve the network connection stability of Tapo&Kasa smart devices