Smart Water Leak SensorTapo T300
- Designed to Fit Everywhere – Place in any location with its elegant design.
- 90 dB Dripping & Leaking Alarm – Tapo T300 can emit an alarm up to 90 dB.
- IP66 Waterproof Rating – IP66 waterproofing protects from wet and dusty environments.
- Hub Supported – When a leak is detected, Tapo Hub’s alarm and notifications activate instantly via Tapo App.
- Dual Induction – Detection points on the top and bottom of the device pick up dripping and complete immersion.
Smart Water Leak Sensor
24/7 Drip & Leak Alert
Tapo Hub Required
Detects Water Leaks & Drips
With Smart Lights*Tapo Hub Tapo Water Leak Sensor Tapo Smart Light Bulb
3+Year Battery Life
*Tapo Hub is required.
Featuring 6 high-sensitive probes on the top and bottom, the Tapo Smart Water Leak Sensor detects both water leakage and flooding and alerts you immediately with its 90 dB alarm. It can also trigger the Hub alarm for additional audible alert coverage. Now you can intervene immediately and prevent worse water damage.
Monitor Water Leakage from Anywhere
Receive an instant app notification when a leak happens or the batteries run low. Find out even while away from home.
Water Leak Detected
“Kitchen": Water leak detected at 09:41.
Versatile Usages, Flexible Placement
Place the water leak sensor where leaks or flooding may occur, such as in bathrooms, kitchens, laundry rooms, and more. Name the sensors and easily manage all of them in the Tapo app.
Make a Visible Alarm
Create a Smart Action in the Tapo app to connect your smart lighting with the Tapo Smart Water Leak Sensor. Get a visual alert from your smart bulb before disaster strikes.
Designed with an IP67 waterproof and dustproof rating, the sensor is ideal for humid and dusty environments with a long service life.
Long - Lasting Performance
Two replaceable AAA batteries provides up to 3 years battery life.
*Battery life of up to 3 years is based on TP-Link's laboratory results. Actual battery life may vary depending on working conditions and environments.
*Models' appearances is not determined and will be updated accordingly. Please use the product images only for reference.
**Some features may require software upgrades or subscriptions.
Walk You Through Setup Step by Step
1Download and open Tapo App
2Tap Plus (+) to add your smart device
3Look for your device and connect
4Name the device and choose the room it’s in
5Congratulations! You’ve now completed the configuration
- How to update the firmware of the Tapo&Kasa devices on the Tapo App
- How to find the hardware and firmware version of my TP-Link device
- Tapo/Kasa Devices are showing offline after changing or resetting the router.
- How to configure the Notification feature for the Tapo & Kasa devices on the Tapo app
- General questions about Tapo water leak sensor (Tapo T300)
- Why can’t I receive notifications after turning on Notifications?
- Making Your Account More Secure: Introducing Two-Step Verification (2FA) for the Tapo App
- How to use Widgets to control your Tapo Devices and Tapo Shortcuts
- How to check and improve the network connection stability of Tapo&Kasa smart devices
- How to Configure Tapo Devices to Work with Samsung SmartThings