Smart Wire-Free Security CameraTapo C425
- 300-Day Battery Life*- Keep your smart cameras working year-round with a 10000mAh long-lasting 300-day* battery. A solar panel is also supported for non-stop power supply.
- 2K QHD Live View-Now with more pixels than 1080p, providing clearer videos and photos.
- Starlight Colour Night Vision-Enhance your security with brighter colours even in low-light conditions thanks to the built-in starlight sensor.
- Person/Pet/Vehicle Detection-Smart AI identifies people, pets, and vehicles, notifying users as needed.
- 150° Super Wide FOV-Enables you to keep an eye on more vital areas with expanded visual coverage.
- Wire-Free Installation-Easily install your camera anywhere you want with an angle-adjustable magnetic base.
- IP66 Weatherproof-Offers excellent waterproof and dustproof performance for outdoor scenarios.
Smart Wire-Free Indoor/Outdoor Security CameraTapo C425
with Starlight Sensor
This battery-powered Wi-Fi camera provides 100% wire-free installation. Use the magnetic base to lock on to any iron surface or mount it on the wall with wire-free versatility.
Built to Last,
Indoors or Outdoors
From heavy rain to fine dust, the Tapo C425 is ready for the outdoors with its robust IP66 weatherproofing.
Monitor from Any Angle
Adjusting the camera angle is just as easy without the need for locking mechanisms to get the picture you need.
Power that Lasts
Reduce the hassle of recharging the batteries with its remarkable 10,000mAh battery, ensuring up to 300 days of uninterrupted performance on a single charge.△
Learn more about battery life
∆The time of use includes recording and watching live views. Actual battery life may vary due to device settings, usage, router specifications, and environmental factors.
Time of Use
230s per day
360s per day
Non-Stop Power Supply with Tapo Solar Panel*
Tapo Solar Panel Supported
Keep your Tapo C425 working around the clock with Tapo A200 solar panel which provides a continuous power supply.*
*Tapo solar panel purchased separately. Actual experience may vary due to placement angle, weather conditions, and camera usage.
2K QHD Crystal Clear View
Now with 1.7 × more pixels than 1080p, providing clearer videos and more crisp photos.
Vivid Colours, Even in Low Light
Enhances your security by revealing brighter, full-colour images and vivid details even in low-light conditions with built-in spotlights and the starlight sensor.
See Wider, See More Details
Tapo C425 expands your visual coverage with a 150° super-wide FOV, ensuring you can keep an eye on more vital areas.
Customizable Activity Zone
Customize your activity zones to get alerted for areas that matter most.
Multiple AI Detection, All for Free!
Smart AI accurately identifies people, pets, and vehicles, reducing false alerts and unnecessary notifications.
“Tapo_C425”: Person detected at 21:41:12
Could you leave it at the door, please?Hi, I have a delivery here.
Communicate directly with subject in frame. Be there without being there.
Built-in Siren & Light Alarms
Record your own audio as an alarm and adjust the brightness of dual spotlights for customized use.
Alexa, show me my backyard camera.
Works with Amazon Alexa and Google Home for hands-free automation.
No Hub Required
Connect the camera to your network wirelessly with Wi-Fi for more flexible installation.
Secure Local & Cloud Storage
Save recorded videos to a microSD card (up to 512 GB) or by using Tapo Care** cloud services.
Download the Tapo app Turn on your camera Follow the in-app guide
Dedicated Tapo App
Live view, playback, save clips and set up-all in one app.
*300-day battery life is based on TP-Link’s laboratory testing with 10-20 events per day. Actual battery life may vary based on device settings, use, and environmental factors.
Walk You Through Setup Step by Step
1Download and open Tapo App
2Tap Plus (+) to add your smart device
3Look for your device and connect
4Name the device and choose the room it’s in
5Congratulations! You’ve now completed the configuration
Color Night Vision with Starlight Sensor
Hub: 0℃~40℃ (32°F ~ 104°F)
- How to edit Home and Away Mode for Tapo&Kasa Cameras on the Tapo app
- How can I find the IP address of my Tapo&Kasa camera
- How can I view continuous recordings of Tapo&Kasa cameras on the Tapo app?
- What can I do if the video image is upside down on my Tapo&Kasa camera
- Where can I find detection recordings of Tapo&Kasa cameras on the Tapo app?
- How to update the firmware of the Tapo&Kasa devices on the Tapo App
- How to use the Pan & Tilt function of the Tapo&Kasa cameras on the Tapo app
- How to use the Detection function of the Tapo&Kasa cameras
- How to find the hardware and firmware version of my TP-Link device
- What to do if the Tapo Camera image color is abnormal?