Outdoor Security Wi-Fi CameraTapo C320WS
- Ultra-High-Definition Video-Records every image in crystal-clear 4MP definition.
- Wired or Wireless Networking-Connect your camera to the network through Ethernet or WiFi for more flexible installation.
- Starlight Colour Night Vision-Provides a visual distance of up to 30 metres in colour, even in total darkness.
- Motion Detection and Notifications-Notifies you when the camera detects movement.
- Sound and Light Alarm-Trigger light and sound effects to frighten away unwanted visitors.
- Two-Way Audio-Enables communication through a built-in microphone and speaker.
- Safe Storage-Locally stores up to 256 GB of 4MP video on a microSD card, offering convenient access to your video footage.
- Voice Control-Free Up Your Hands with Voice Control: Works with the Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa.
Full Colour even in the Night
Outdoor Security Wi-Fi Camera
24/7 Full Colour
Starlight Night Vision
Motion Detection and Notifications
Dual Powerful Antennas
(Up to 256GB)
†MicroSD card is not included.
2K QHD, Clear and Bright Every Second
With a resolution of 2560x1440, QHD delivers more delicate detail. The feature of 8× magnification can also help you see further.
The Vivid Full-Colour Sight at Dark Night
Different from the black and white view of normal cameras, Tapo C320WS is equipped with a high-resolution sensor and the fill light, catching more colours.
Tapo Full-Colour Camera
Brighter, Even For Starlight
The high-sensitive starlight sensor captures higher-quality images even in low-light conditions so details won’t get lost in the shadows.
Tapo Starlight Sensor
Customise Your Own Motion Detection
Area Intrusion Detection
High Decibel Siren Alarm
You can start the build-in siren for a deterrent. And the siren alarm can also co-work with the different motion detections automatically.
Always be on-site with two-way audio. Communicate with a delivery person for your convenience.
Dedicated Tapo App
Live view, playback, save clips and set up–all in one app.
Download the Tapo app
Turn on your camera and plug it in
Follow the in-app guide
- How to Get the Log of Tapo Camera?
- How to Install an SD card for my Tapo camera
- How to reset my Tapo camera
- How to share your Tapo smart devices (smart plug, smart camera, smart lighting) with your families
- What should I do if I cannot make Tapo smart devices (smart plug, smart camera, smart lighting) work with Alexa or Google Home