Outdoor Security Wi-Fi CameraTapo C325WB
- ColourPro Night Vision-Provides professional protection by revealing bright-colour images without any spotlights even in ultra-low light conditions. Feel its superiority and experience daylight clarity during pitch-black nights.
- F1.0 Super-Aperture Lens & 1/1.79''Large Sensor-An F1.0 super-aperture lens captures 4× more the amount of light than F2.0 while the 1/1.79'' sensor has a larger target surface and higher sensitivity than normal 1/2.7'' sensors. Both are key to rendering colors under ultra-low light conditions.
- 2K QHD Live View-Tapo C325WB adopts a 2688×1520 resolution, capturing sharper images with 2× more pixels than 1080p.
- Person/Animal/Vehicle Detection-Smart AI identifies people, animals, and vehicles, notifying users as needed‡. All are provided for free.
- Customisable Motion Detection-Set up activity zones or boundaries and receive instant notifications anytime when motion is detected in your customised zones.
- Secure Local and Cloud Storage-Save recorded video to a microSD card(up to 512 GB)†or by using Tapo Care cloud storage services**.
- IP66 Weatherproof-Offers excellent waterproof and dustproof performance for outdoor scenarios.
- Wireless/Wired Networking-Connect the camera to your network through Ethernet or Wi-Fi for more flexible installation.
- Wide Field of View-A wide FOV up to 127° provides a larger detection range covering more space, enabling you to focus on more vital areas.
Daylight Clarity at Night
Outdoor Security Wi-Fi CameraTapo C325WB
ColourPro: Industry-Leading Technology
Vivid Colours, Vivid Details, even at Night
Tapo C325WB renders vivid colours even under ultra-low light conditions, while the smartphone can only make out darkness∆. Experience its superiority with daylight clarity during pitch-black nights.
Razor-Sharp Images with Brighter Colours
Compared with other full-colour cameras with spotlights/floodlights, Tapo C325WB reveals brighter, more natural colours and clearer images with ColourPro night vision and 2688×1520 resolution.
Tapo C325WB ColourPro Night Vision
IR Night Vision
Colour Night Vision with Floodlights
See More Details
See Further, See More Colours
Compared with other full-colour night vision cameras, Tapo C325WB won’t be limited to the range of spotlights or floodlights so you can see further and see more colours without dark corners.
No Light Reflection/Overexposure
Enjoy clearer views and no more lose details without any spotlights or floodlights causing light reflection or overexposure.
Free, Enhanced AI Detection
Tapo C325WB can detect people, animals, and vehicles even during pitch-black night. No spotlights needed also means higher accuracy. All are provided for free.
Less Missed Events
Detects people hidden in the dark by capturing more light and colours.
Less False Alarms
Reduces false alarms triggered by flying insects, shaking leaves, or flashing light.
Customisable Detection and Alarms
Set up customised activity zones and record your own audio as alarms to frighten away unwanted visitors.
Secure Local & Cloud Storage
Save recorded videos to a microSD card† (up to 512 GB) or by using Tapo Care** cloud services.
- Up to 512 GB local storage† equals 680 hours (about 28 days)‡ of 2K QHD footage, freeing you from being stuck with limited built-in storage.
- Receive rich notifications with snapshots, encrypted protection, data backups, and 30-day video clip history with Tapo Care** cloud services.
**Tapo Care cloud storage services require a subscription. A free trial for the first month is provided.
Helps Tapo C325WB perform well even in harsh environments with rain and dust.
- Tapo 127° Wide FOV Other 90° FOV
Wide Field of View
A wide FOV up to 127° provides a larger detection range covering more space, enabling you to focus on more areas.
- without HDR HDR
High Dynamic Range
Never miss a detail, even under intense nighttime lighting, with the HDR technology ensuring balanced images without overexposure or underexposure.
Communicate directly with whoever’s standing outside.
Connect the camera to your network through Ethernet or WiFi for more flexible installation.
Works with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant for hands-free life.
Dedicated Tapo App
Live view, playback, save clips and set up–all in one app.
Download the Tapo app
Turn on your camera and plug it in
Follow the in-app guide
Note: Tapo C325WB is not recommended to be used indoors. Please install it outdoors at the height of 2m-3m and turn off HDR for better night vision performance in low-light conditions.
†microSD card purchased separately. **Subscribe for cloud storage at https://www.tapo.com/tapocare/
‡Tapo C325WB's animal detection currently supports cats and dogs. More types of animals will be supported in the future.
∆The comparison image was taken using a phone's camera, and actual images may vary with devices.
Walk You Through Setup Step by Step
1Download and open Tapo App
2Tap Plus (+) to add your smart device
3Look for your device and connect
4Name the device and choose the room it’s in
5Congratulations! You’ve now completed the configuration
Watch the whole setup process in the whole
How to Install microSD Card and Reset Your Camera Tapo C310&C320WS&C325WB&TC65
How to Setup Tapo Wireless Camera with VIGI NVR
Quick Tips - Adjusting the Video Quality on a Tapo Camera
Quick Tips: How to Link your TP-Link Tapo Account to Google Assistant
Quick Tips: How to Link you TP-Link Tapo Account to Amazon Alexa
Tapo Outdoor Security Wi-Fi Camera Unboxing and Setup Video (Tapo C325WB & TC68)
Install Waterproof Attachments for Your Outdoor Camera (Tapo C520WS/Tapo C325WB/TC68)
- How to view Tapo camera on PC/NAS/NVR through RTSP/Onvif Protocol
- How to edit Home and Away Mode for Tapo&Kasa Cameras on the Tapo app
- How can I find the IP address of my Tapo&Kasa camera
- How can I view continuous recordings of Tapo&Kasa cameras on the Tapo app?
- What can I do if the video image is upside down on my Tapo&Kasa camera
- Where can I find detection recordings of Tapo&Kasa cameras on the Tapo app?
- How to update the firmware of the Tapo&Kasa devices on the Tapo App
- How to use the Pan & Tilt function of the Tapo&Kasa cameras on the Tapo app
- How to use the Detection function of the Tapo&Kasa cameras
- How to find the hardware and firmware version of my TP-Link device