Smart Temperature & Humidity MonitorTapo T315
- Real-Time & Accurate Monitoring - Detects real-time temperature and humidity with great accuracy. (Measurement Accuracy: ±0.54 ºF, ±3% RH).
- 2.7" E-ink Display - Indicates temperature & humidity, comfort level with facial expressions, battery condition, and signal.
- Home Automation - Automatically turn on/off home electronics (e.g. heater, fan, humidifier and more) to maximize conform and save energy.
- Instant App Notification - Receive app alert notification when conditions fall outside preset range.
- Free Data Storage & Visual Graphs - Record temperature and humidity data and generate periodic data summary.
- Flexible Installation- Just place it on the desk or mount it on the wall.
- Hub Required - The Tapo H100 or Tapo H200 Hub (sold separately) is required to support smart features, like remote monitoring, home automation, data export and more.
Walk You Through Setup Step by Step
1Download and open Tapo App
2Tap Plus (+) to add your smart device
3Look for your device and connect
4Name the device and choose the room it’s in
5Congratulations! You’ve now completed the configuration
-20~60ºC / -4~140ºF (Temperature Display Range: 0~50ºC / 32~122ºF)
Dimensions( H X W X D ):
62 × 62 × 24.5 mm
3.0V DC (2 × AAA/LR03)
Tapo T315 × 1AAA/LR03 battery × 23M Adhesive × 1Quick Start Guide × 1
868 / 922 MHz
Data Refresh Speed:
- How to update the firmware of the Tapo&Kasa devices on the Tapo App
- How to find the hardware and firmware version of my TP-Link device
- How to configure the Notification feature for the Tapo & Kasa devices on the Tapo app
- Why is the temperature unit in the Alexa app different than that in the Tapo app?
- Common Questions about Exporting Temperature and Humidity Data
- Why can’t I receive notifications after turning on Notifications?
- Making Your Account More Secure: Introducing Two-Step Verification (2FA) for the Tapo App
- How to use Widgets to control your Tapo Devices and Tapo Shortcuts
- How to check and improve the network connection stability of Tapo&Kasa smart devices
- How to Configure Tapo Devices to Work with Samsung SmartThings
See More >>