Mini Smart Wi-Fi Socket, Energy MonitoringTapo P110
- Remote Control – Instantly turn connected devices on/off wherever you are through the Tapo app
- Schedule – Preset a schedule to automatically manage devices
- Timer - Create countdown timer lists for connected electronics
- Voice Control – Manage your smart plug with voice commands via Amazon Alexa or the Google Assistant
- Away Mode – Automatically turns devices on and off at different times to give the appearance that someone is home
- Compact Design - Mini-sized to avoid blocking adjacent sockets
- Easy Setup and Use - No hub required, set up quickly and manage easily through the free app
- For indoor use only - Output: 13A Max
- EV charging is not supported since it typically requires higher power, and its charging current exceeds the rated current of the plug
- Avoid plugging in appliances with a motor/compressor higher than 1/6HP, such as an air conditioner. You can check the motor/compressor rating on your appliances or consult their support
Intelligent Energy Monitoring At Your Fingertips
Smart Wi-Fi Socket, Energy Monitoring
Schedule & Timer
Share to Family
- Remote Control
- Local Control
Smart Control from your Mobile Device
Manage your connected devices from anywhere with the Tapo app. It’s designed to support your lifestyle and keep your family safe.
No Internet, No Problems
Control your connected devices through your Tapo app, even when the Internet is down. Your schedules will continue, regardless of connections.
Hands-free convenience, better than ever.
Save Money and Energy
Monitor power consumption and energy spend via the Tapo App.
Save smarter by managing your appliances for when electricity is cheaper.
Live Smarter with Smart Schedules
Schedules and Timers let you live a more intelligent, convenient, and environmentally friendly life.
Have connected devices on and off only when you need them.
Turn off the phone charger after 2 hours.
Save energy and protect devices even when you fall asleep
Switch on the fan at 18:10.
Have a lovely cool room before you get home.
Switch off the lamp at 22:00.
Get ready for bed and live a healthy lifestyle.
Group Devices For
Combine several devices under one group, so your smart plug works with other Tapo smart devices. Turn them all on or off with one action – no need for repeated actions anymore.
Leave Home Mode
Mighty Features and Compact Size
Tapo P110 is built small to leave adjacent sockets open, making it convenient for daily use.
No Power? No Internet Connection? No Worries! Your routines will continue.
Once the power or connection returns, your Tapo smart plug can take on a specific power status:
— Previous power status (default)
— Off (ideal for the heater)
Flame-retardant material UL94-V0 PC keeps you and your family safe.
Child-proof and tamper-proof design ensures no accidental electric shocks.
Nickel plated, anti-rust design provides more durable design and stable connections.
Under strict quality inspection by CE, UKCA certifications.
Share to Families
Not limited to single control, family members can directly share management permissions with each other, saving time and enhancing user-friendliness.
Safety At Home, While Away
Away Mode simulates someone being at home. Deter thieves and those of ill intent with plugged-in devices turning on and off at scheduled times.
Enjoy Easy, Friendly Setup and Use
Unique onboarding technology makes setup steps simpler for faster connection (within 20 seconds),
*No separate hub or accessories required
Download the Tapo App
Turn on the Light Strip
Follow the guidance in the app
Walk You Through Setup Step by Step
1Download and open Tapo App
2Tap Plus (+) to add your smart device
3Look for your device and connect
4Name the device and choose the room it’s in
5Congratulations! You’ve now completed the configuration
Quick Start Guide
- What features does Tapo smart plug and Tapo smart switch support?
- What should I do if I fail to configure the Tapo Smart Plug?
- How to factory reset the Tapo or Kasa smart plug
- How to update the firmware of the Tapo&Kasa devices on the Tapo App
- How to remove my Tapo&Kasa smart device when it is offline
- Common questions about Schedule and Away mode of Tapo devices (smart plug, smart lighting,smart switch)?
- How to find the hardware and firmware version of my TP-Link device
- Supported Load types for UK plug
- How to configure the Notification feature for the Tapo & Kasa devices on the Tapo app
- Introducing Tapo Plug New Energy Monitoring Feature