Tapo Smart Hub with ChimeTapo H100
- Whole-Home Coverage - Connect up to 64 devices, including Tapo switches, sensors, or buttons to create your home's smart ecosystem. Not compatiable with Tapo C420, Tapo C400, Tapo D230.
- Low-Power Wireless Protocol - Make connected devices work energy-efficiently, promising longer standby time.
- Smart Alarm - Coordinates with Tapo smart sensors to warn of danger or deter intruders.
- Smart Doorbell - Pair it with Tapo Smart Button to build your smart doorbell system, plus 19 ringtones to choose from.
Meet Your Smart Home Center
Smart Hub with ChimeTapo H100
Local Smart Actions
Up to 64 Devices
Plug & Play Setup
A Low-Power Way to Connect Everything
The Tapo Hub is the heart of your Tapo smart home, connecting devices using an ultra-low power wireless protocol. This technology helps battery-powered devices last up to 10 times longer.
Reliable Long-Range Connections
The Tapo Hub transmits signals on a less-crowded, lower frequency broadband, allowing it to reliably reach devices in every corner of your house without interference. 
Faster & More Reliable Local Smart Actions
Your favorite Smart Actions now work even when the internet is down thanks to the Tapo Hub. No cloud required and no endless loading times enable instant responses and reliable home automation.
Your New Smart Doorbell
Build your smart doorbell system by installing the Tapo Smart Button on your door and pairing it with your Smart Hub. Mute and unmute notifications with a quick button press on the hub.
*Smart button sold separately
Protect Your Home Day and Night
Working with Tapo motion sensors, door/window sensors, and more, the Tapo Hub can sound a loud siren (up to 90 dB) to warn of danger or deter intruders.
*Smart Motion Sensor and Smart Contact Sensor are sold separately.
Keep Your Home Comfy at All Times
Working with Tapo environmental sensors, the Tapo Hub helps to keep an eye on your home's comfort levels. You will receive an instant hub alarm when water leaks are detected or when temperature and humidity levels fall outside your customized ranges.
*Temperature & Humidity Sensor and Smart Water Leak Sensor are sold separately.
Choose from a variety of ringtones to find the perfect chime for your customized scenarios.
Adjust the volume to 4 different levels (Loud, Normal, Quiet, or Silent) to suit your needs.
All Devices in One Hub
Each Tapo Hub can connect up to 64 Tapo devices (including Tapo switches, sensors and buttons) throughout your home.
Build and manage your smart home ecosystem with ease.
up to 64 Devices
Quick and Easy Setup
Download the Tapo App
Plug in & Set Up Your Tapo Hub
Add Tapo Accessories & Create Smart Actions
 Compared with battery-powered devices using the Wi-Fi protocol.
 The terms less-crowed and lower frequency are compared to wireless network systems in the 2.4 GHz band. Data related to coverage and range was obtained from internal laboratories. Actual results may vary according to differences in environment conditions.
 Each Tapo Hub can connect up to a maximum of 64 devices. The actual maximum number of devices allowed may vary according to type of device.
Walk You Through Setup Step by Step
1Download and open Tapo App
2Tap Plus (+) to add your smart device
3Look for your device and connect
4Name the device and choose the room it’s in
5Congratulations! You’ve now completed the configuration
- How to update the firmware of the Tapo&Kasa devices on the Tapo App
- How to find the hardware and firmware version of my TP-Link device
- How to Set Up Your Tapo Hub (Tapo H100)
- Matter QAs for Tapo Hubs
- How to configure the Notification feature for the Tapo & Kasa devices on the Tapo app
- Why can’t I receive notifications after turning on Notifications?
- Making Your Account More Secure: Introducing Two-Step Verification (2FA) for the Tapo App
- How to use Widgets to control your Tapo Devices and Tapo Shortcuts
- How to check and improve the network connection stability of Tapo&Kasa smart devices
- How to Use Siri to Control Your Tapo Smart Devices