Smart Wi-Fi Light Bulb, MulticolorTapo L530E
- Multicolor – Easily design scenarios for your daily routine or activities by customizing brightness, light temperature, and colors–with 16,000,000 hues to choose from.
- 60-watt equivalent – LED bulb produces up to 806 lumens white brightness and has a dimming range from 1% to 100%.
- Preset for Convenience – Found your favorite lighting for watching movies? Save it as a setting you can simply select for future movie nights.
- Schedule & Timer – Create schedules and count plans to turn on/off with the brightness/color you set.
- Sunrise and Sunset Modes – Automatically activate your light according to your time zone.
- No Hub Required – Connect the L530E light to your home wifi, then you are all set.
- Voice Control – Manage the lights with your voice commands as Tapo works with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant.
- Remote Control – Take your phone out for the pocket and open the Tapo app to control your light remotely.
- Away Mode – Automatically simulate someone being at home to frighten away, unwanted visitors.
- Restore Last Light State – the bulb automatically returns to its previous power-off state.
Instantly Transform Any Space
Smart Wi-Fi Light Bulb, Multicolor
Schedule & Timer
No Hub Required
Color Your Life
Immersive lighting for any scenario
Easily design scenarios for your daily routine or special activities by customizing brightness, color temperature (2,500-6,500 K), and colors—with 16,000,000 hues to choose from.
Adjust with Ease
Manage the lighting at your fingertips to create the perfect atmosphere in your home at anytime.
Preset for Convenience
Found your favorite lighting for watching movies? Save it as a setting you can simply select for future movie nights.
Schedule & Timer
Easily Manage Your Life
Create regular schedules and countplans to turn on/off with the brightness you set. Sunrise and sunset modes allow the light to activate automatically according to your time zone.
light to 50% brightness.
light to yellow.
Start a Lifestyle Powered by Your Voice
Works with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant to free up your hands. Just say “Alexa, turn on the light” or “Hey Google, dim my bedroom lights.”
Streamline Your Life with Remote Control
With L5350E and the Tapo app, you just need one tap on your smart phone, then everything is on. No matter how late you arrive home ,Tapo is always there. Welcome home!
Go on Vacation with Peace of Mind
Away Mode turns your lights on/off at random intervals to make it look like someone is home—deterring anyone with ill intent.
No Hub Required
Connect the L530E Light to your home Wi-Fi network, then you are all set. No need for extra hubs or other devices.
Advanced technology allows Tapo L530 to use less energy than normal LED lights—only 8.7 W for 806 lm (60 W equivalent).
The Tapo app puts total control in the palm of your hand. Tapo’s ever-growing ecosystem makes your home truly smart.
Easy Setup with Streamline Configuration
Follow the step-by-step guide to complete setup in mere minutes.
CAUTION: The increased weight may reduce the mechanical stability of certain luminaires and lamp holders and may impair contact-making and lamp retention
- Common questions about Schedule and Away mode of Tapo devices (smart plug, smart bulb)?
- What should I do if I fail to configure the Tapo smart bulb?
- How to reset the Tapo smart bulb
- What's the Default States of Tapo smart bulb?
- What's the energy usage and energy saving of Tapo smart bulb?
- How to set up Tapo smart bulb
- What should I do if my Tapo smart devices (smart plug, smart camera, smart bulb) loses connection to network?
- How to share your Tapo smart devices (smart plug, smart camera, smart bulb) with your families
- What's a TP-LINK ID and how to create a TP-LINK ID ?