Mini Smart Wi-Fi PlugTapo P105
- Remote Control – Instantly turn connected devices on/off from wherever you are through the Tapo app
- Schedule – Preset a schedule to automatically manage devices
- Timer - Create countdown timer lists for connected electronics
- Voice Control – Manage your smart plug with voice commands via Amazon Alexa or the Google Assistant
- Away Mode – Automatically turns devices on and off at different times to give the appearance that someone is home
- Support Higher-Power Appliances – Schedule your kettle, coffee maker, and toaster to enjoy a "preset" breakfast
- Compact Design - Mini-sized to avoid blocking adjacent sockets
- Easy Setup and Use - No hub required, set up quickly and manage easily through the free app
The Optimal Smart Partner for Small Appliances
Mini Smart Wi-Fi Plug P105
Schedule & Timer
Share to Family
Multiple Safety Guarantees
Remote Control from Anywhere
Instantly turn connected devices on/off from wherever you are via the Tapo app. Designed to facilitate your life and help eliminate potential safety hazards.
Live Smarter by Presetting Time
Schedule and Timer features allow you to create weekly schedules and countdown plans. All of your connected electronics will automatically work at your preset time, making your life smart, convenient, and energy-saving.
Free Up Your Hands with Voice Control
Tapo P105 is built smaller to leave adjacent plugs open, making it convenient for daily use.
A Deterrent for Your Home
Away Mode, a feature that intelligently simulates someone being home by turning the plugged-in device (like a lamp) on and off, makes it appear that someone is home when you're on long trips to keep away people with ill intent.
Share to Your Family
Not limited to single control, family members can directly share management permissions with each other, saving time and enhancing user-friendliness for the elderly.
Multiple Safety Guarantees
- Under strict quality inspection by TP-Link’s lab and certification by global authority.
- UL94-V0 PC Flame-Retardant materials help minimize burning hazards.
Enjoy Easy, Friendly Setup and Use
Unique Bluetooth onboarding Technology makes setup steps simpler for faster connection (within 20 seconds) , and eliminate pairing failures.
*No separate hub or accessories required
*Bluetooth is only used for onboarding.
*The total power of the connected electrical equipment should not exceed the max load current (13A).
*Please do not use in damp environments or outdoors.
*Frequent switching of electrical appliances may cause electrical damage.
*The Bluetooth onboarding speed is based on performance testing results. Actual time required for onboarding may vary in different network conditions and environments.
Walk You Through Setup Step by Step
1Download and open Tapo App
2Tap Plus (+) to add your smart device
3Look for your device and connect
4Name the device and choose the room it’s in
5Congratulations! You’ve now completed the configuration
Quick Start Guide
Operating Humidity: 10%–90%RH, Non-condensing
- What features does Tapo smart plug and Tapo smart switch support?
- What should I do if I fail to configure the Tapo Smart Plug?
- How to factory reset the Tapo or Kasa smart plug
- How to update the firmware of the Tapo&Kasa devices on the Tapo App
- How to remove my Tapo&Kasa smart device when it is offline
- Common questions about Schedule and Away mode of Tapo devices (smart plug, smart lighting,smart switch)?
- How to find the hardware and firmware version of my TP-Link device
- Supported Load types for UK plug
- How to configure the Notification feature for the Tapo & Kasa devices on the Tapo app
- Why can’t I receive notifications after turning on Notifications?