Tapo Home Security Wi-Fi CameraTC60
- High Definition Video - Records every image in crystal-clear 1080p definition
- Advanced Night Vision - Provides a visual distance of up to 30 ft
- Motion Detection and Notifications - Notifies you when the camera detects movement
- Sound and Light Alarm - Trigger light and sound effects to frighten away unwanted visitors
- Two-Way Audio - Enables communication through a built-in microphone and speaker
- Safe Storage - Locally stores up to 128 GB on a microSD card, equal to 384 hours (16 days) of footage (based on laboratory conditions)
- Easy Setup and Management - Manage everything with Tapo app
Smart. Secure. Easy.
Home Security Wi-Fi CameraTC60
Sound and Light Alarm
Crystal Clear Image
Up to 128 GB
(card not included)
Protect Your Privacy
Your privacy is ensured with privacy mode and a local storage card.
Shut down surveillance to protect your privacy whenever you want.
A microSD card stores up to 128 GB, equal to 384 hours (16 days) of footage. (based on laboratory conditions)
Share Memorable Moments
Save the most unforgettable moments and share them with your loved ones. Tapo cameras are always there to help you record every memorable moment.
A Tap Leads to What Matters Most
The free Tapo app puts everything you need at your fingertips.
Choose a specific camera and locate what you want according to date.
The camera would automatically record videos based on your schedule, no matter whether it detects motion or not.
When you click that saving position in the app, it will turn to that angel right away.
See more you want from different devices, as it contains 4 views in one page and supports up to 32 cameras in one app. Tap one for a more detailed view.
Easy setup with Tapo app
Walk You Through Setup Step by Step
1Download and open Tapo App
2Tap Plus (+) to add your smart device
3Look for your device and connect
4Name the device and choose the room it’s in
5Congratulations! You’ve now completed the configuration
DC Power Adapter
Quick Start Guide
- How to view Tapo camera on PC through RTSP stream
- How to avoid noise when monitoring the sound from Tapo camera
- How to edit Home and Away Mode for Tapo&Kasa Cameras on the Tapo app
- How can I find the IP address of my Tapo&Kasa camera
- How can I view continuous recordings of Tapo&Kasa cameras on the Tapo app?
- What can I do if the video image is upside down on my Tapo&Kasa camera
- What can I do if I can’t find my Tapo camera on Tapo APP?
- Where can I find detection recordings of Tapo&Kasa cameras on the Tapo app?
- How to update the firmware of the Tapo&Kasa devices on the Tapo App
- How to remove my Tapo&Kasa smart device when it is offline