MagSlim™ LiDAR Navigation Robot VacuumTapo RV20
- Ultra-Slim 3.1-in Design: Moves freely under furniture to reach hidden dirt and grime that can’t escape its sweep.
- MagSlim™ LiDAR Navigation System: Accurately maps out your house in minutes, reducing omissions and repeated cleaning, and even works well in the dark.
- Customizable Cleaning: Merge and separate areas, set cleaning schedule, and customize clean modes for each room.
- 4-Level Suction Modes: 2000Pa Strong Suction. Easily clean pet hair, daily messes, and more.
- Twin Side Brushes: Takes care of corners and edges while preventing dirt from splashing for more thorough clean.
- 3-Hour Continuous Cleaning: 2600mAh battery for long-lasting cleaning.‡
- Quiet Cleaning: Cleans your home without disturbing you or your pets with working volume of 51dB.△
- Auto-Charging: Returns to the charging dock automatically when the battery gets low, and then restarts right where it left off.
- OTA Updates Supported: Upgrade to the latest firmware via Tapo App for a better experience. More features to come.
Slim and Flexible,
For All-Round Cleaning
MagSlim™ LiDAR Navigation Robot Vacuum
Quick and Precise Mapping
MagSlim™ LiDAR Navigation System
Ultra-Slim Robot Body
Moves Freely Under Furniture
14 Days without Emptying
800ml Dust Bin Carries More
Tailor Your Cleaning Plan via Tapo App
2000Pa Powerful Suction
Quiet and Discreet
Powerful Clean without Disturbance
Twin Side Brushes
3 Hours Cleaning
Speak to clean
OTA Updates Supported
Ultra-Slim, Moves Freely Under Furniture
Tapo RV20 Series is powered by MagSlim™ LiDAR Navigation, which integrated the LiDAR module into the robot's forefront, slimming down the robot by 0.78 in.
With the slender build, it slips under sofas, cabinets, and beds, reaching hidden dirt and grime that can't escape its sweep.
High Precision Mapping with MagSlim™ LiDAR Navigation
MagSlim™ LiDAR Navigation serves as the brain of the robot and accurately maps out your house in minutes, avoids omissions and repeated cleaning, and even works well in the dark.
Wide Range Scanning Distance
Measures objects near and far precisely.
Millimeter-Level Detection Accuracy
Scans and maps your house Precisely.
Anti Light Interference
Works well in both bright and dark rooms.
High-Level Laser Safety
IEC-60825 Class 1
Eye-safe under all operating conditions.
Customizable Cleaning Fits Your Routine
3+1 Multi-Floor Local-Stored Maps
Accurately recognizes different floors and creates 3+1 multi-floor local-stored maps, to shape a full view of your house.
Virtual Walls and No-Go Zones
Set up areas you don’t want the robot to go, such as kids’ play areas or bedrooms in use.
Start cleaning when you finish meals automatically, sync the robot’s routine to your daily habits.
Clean after meals
Kitchen, 2 p.m.
Clean when I leave home
Whole-Home, 9 a.m.
Selected Room & Zone Cleaning
Select the room and Mark off specific areas which need the most attention to clean.
4-Level Suction for Flexible Needs
Combines 2000Pa suction power with dual side brushes, the robot effectively removes debris and dust from carpets and hard floors. Four vacuum modes with different levels of suction power meet various cleaning needs.
Automatically increases the suction power when encountering carpets.
Twin Side Brushes
Takes care of corners and edges while preventing dirt from splashing.
captures 99.9% of allergens as small as 0.3 microns.
Floating Suction Mouth
sticks closely to the ground to remove gap dust.
Intelligent, For Worry-Free Cleaning
Accurately detects objects to roam around obstacles with d-ToF + infrared dual solution.
Multiple cliff sensors help it avoid falling down stairs and ledges.
Climbs When Needed
Effortlessly climbs over doorsills and thick carpets under 2 cm / 0.79 in.
Cleans for up to 3 hours and auto recharges when the battery is low.
Triple noise suppression lowers noise levels down to 51dB while in use — quieter than a running microwave. Tapo cleans your home without disturbing you or your pets.
Speak to Clean
Pair with Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant to control the robot with simple voice commands. A series of Alexa custom skills are specially built for users to easily control how and when to start cleaning. Enjoy hands-free living.
“Alexa, ask Tapo to start cleaning the kitchen”
“Alexa, ask Tapo to vacuum after 8:30 am”
“Alexa, ask Tapo where it is”
Child & Pet Lock
Tapo RV20 prevents accidental and inconvenient starts with the child & pet lock. You can deactivate the device’s physical start button to prevent children or pets from accidentally turning the robot on.
‡Based on internal testing carried out by the manufacturer, using quiet vacuuming mode with a full battery. Actual results may vary according to the working status and home environment.
△Based on internal testing carried out by the manufacturer, using quiet vacuuming mode. Actual results may vary according to the working status.
§Based on internal testing carried out by the manufacturer according to IEC/ASTM 62885-7:2020 standards.
Walk You Through Setup Step by Step
1Download and open Tapo App
2Tap Plus (+) to add your smart device
3Look for your device and connect
4Name the device and choose the room it’s in
5Congratulations! You’ve now completed the configuration
- How to update the firmware of the Tapo&Kasa devices on the Tapo App
- How to find the hardware and firmware version of my TP-Link device
- What is the Point and Go Feature for Tapo Robot Vacuums?
- How to configure the Notification feature for the Tapo & Kasa devices on the Tapo app
- What Should I Do if the Main Brush of the Robot Vacuum Reports Errors?
- What is the Advanced Cleaning Feature for Robot Vacuums?
- How Do I Configure the Custom Clean Feature of My Robot Vacuum?
- How to Divide and Merge Rooms in Your Tapo Robot Vacuum’s Map
- How to Create Boundaries Using The No-Go Zones and Virtual Wall Features Of Your Tapo Robot Vacuum
- How To Rename Rooms For Tapo Robot Vacuums