What Makes Smart Plugs “Smart”?
Smart plug is part of the smart home family of devices including plugs, cameras, switches, bulbs and more. With smart devices, your home is never more than a few taps away. Smart plug is the first easy step into smart home.
What is the difference between smart plugs and normal plugs, and why is called “Smart”? The smart plugs are easy to set up, and make it easier to manage your home electronics anywhere in the world with a tap of your smartphone. You can also schedule the Smart Plugs to automatically power electronics on and off as needed.
Control from Anywhere
Turn your electronics plugged into smart plugs on and off from anywhere with a tap of your phone.
- Switch everything off when you fall asleep without getting up, which is deal for controlling in your bedroom or living room.
- Remotely activate your air conditioner to cool the room in advance and then you can find yourself stepping into a cool and cozy space.
Schedule as Needed
Schedule the smart plugs to automatically power electronics on and off as needed.
- Set lights to come on at dusk to wake you up and turn off at sunrise.
- Prepare all ingredients into the cooker and simply program your smart plugs in advance so that the meal will be ready when you get home.
- Control children’s TV and console time when you’re out. No need to worry about your children any more.
Hands-free Voice Control
Pair smart plugs with Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant, giving you the ability to control your home with voice commands. Just tell them to turn on your living room lamp, have it schedule the coffee maker for the morning, even turn on your office fan when it gets too hot.
You can efficiently conserve energy and save money while using the Smart Plugs to control your space heaters and fans. The Smart Plugs track your device’s power consumption in real-time, and have weekly and monthly summaries.
If you’re away from home and concerned about crime in your area, set your smart plug to turn on and off at random intervals to give the appearance you're home.
Set up in a Second
Smart Plugs are easy to set up. Most smart plugs work with a 2.4GHz Wi-Fi connection and don't need a hub, which makes them easy to install and quick to connect. Bluetooth setup finishes in a second.
You can easily control and manage devices from anywhere with smart plugs. Smart plugs are smartly designed to make your home more intelligent and secure, all at a relatively low cost.