Mini Smart Wi-Fi SocketTapo P100
- Remote Control – Instantly turn connected devices on/off wherever you are through the Tapo app
- Schedule – Preset a schedule to automatically manage devices
- Timer - Create countdown timer lists for connected electronics
- Voice Control – Manage your smart plug with voice commands via Amazon Alexa or the Google Assistant
- Away Mode – Automatically turns devices on and off at different times to give the appearance that someone is home
- Compact Design - Mini-sized to avoid blocking adjacent sockets
- Easy Setup and Use - No hub required, set up quickly and manage easily through the free app
The Superior Smart Partner for Small Appliances
Mini Smart Wi-Fi Socket P100
Schedule & Timer
Share to Family
Multiple Safety Guarantees
Remote Control from Anywhere
Instantly turn connected devices on/off wherever you are via the Tapo app. Designed to facilitate your life and help eliminate potential safety hazards.
Live Smarter by Presetting Time
Schedule and Timer features allow you to create weekly schedule and countdown plans. All of your connected electronics will automatically work at your preset time, making your life smart, convenient, and energy-saving.
Free Up Your Hands with Voice Control
Mighty Features and Compact Size
Tapo P100 is built small to leave adjacent sockets open, making it convenient for daily use.
A Deterrent for Your Home
Away Mode, a feature that intelligently simulates someone being home by turning the plugged in device (like a lamp) on and off, makes it appear that someone is home when you’re on long trips to keep away people with ill intent.
Share to Families
Not limited to single control, family members can directly share management permissions with each other, saving time and enhancing user-friendliness for the elderly.
Multiple Safety Guarantees
- Under strict quality inspection by TP-Link’s lab and certification by global authority.
- UL94-V0 PC flame-retardant materials help minimize burning hazards.
- Automatic storage after powered off or connection is lost.
- Sliding safety cover prevents electric shock.
Sliding Safety Cover
Enjoy Easy, Friendly Setup and Use
Unique Bluetooth onboarding Technology makes setup steps simpler for faster connection (within 20 seconds) , and eliminate the trouble of matching failure.
*No separate hub or accessories required
*Bluetooth is only used for onboarding.
*The total power of the connected electrical equipment should not exceed the max load current (10A).
*Please do not use in damp environments or outdoors.
*The Bluetooth onboarding speed is based on performance testing results. Actual time required for onboarding may vary in different network conditions and environments.
*Made with V-0 (UL94) flame-retardant materials
Walk You Through Setup Step by Step
1Download and open Tapo App
2Tap Plus (+) to add your smart device
3Look for your device and connect
4Name the device and choose the room it’s in
5Congratulations! You’ve now completed the configuration
- Common questions about Schedule and Away mode of Tapo devices (smart plug, smart lighting,smart switch)?
- What features does Tapo smart plug and Tapo smart switch support?
- What should I do if I fail to configure the Tapo Smart Plug?
- How to factory reset the Tapo smart plug
- How to remove my Tapo smart device (smart plug, smart camera, smart lighting) when it is offline
- Making Your Account More Secure: Introducing Two-Step Verification (2FA) for the Tapo App
- How to use Widgets to control your Tapo Devices and Tapo Shortcuts on iOS devices
- How to Use Siri to Control Your Tapo Smart Devices
- How to configure Tapo devices to work with SmartThings app
- How to Get the Log of Tapo Camera