Pan/Tilt Home Security Wi-Fi CameraTapo C200
- High Definition Video: Capture every detail in crystal-clear 1080p definition.
- Advanced Night View: Even at night, the camera can provide a visual distance of up to 30 ft.
- Motion Detection and Notifications: Receive a notification if something suspected is detected.
- Sound and Light Alarm: Trigger light and sound effects to frighten away unwanted visitors.
- Two-Way Audio: Communicate with others with the built-in microphone and speaker.
- Safe Storage: Support MicroSD Card (up to 128 GB).
Secure, Smart, Easy.
See what matters most.
Pan/Tilt Home Security Wi-Fi Camera
Pan and Tilt
Crystal Clear Image
Detects motion and sends you alerts right away
Home burglary is the very thing we want to prevent. Set a camera towards the entrance of your home, garage, or basement to ensure the safety of your family and property.
Receive a notification when the camera detects motion at home. It can be a notice of arriving package, or suspicious intrusion. Trigger light and sound effects to frighten away unwanted visitors.
Advanced night view helps guard you while you sleep
Sleep safe at night. Let your camera watch over your house while you’re fast asleep. The 850 nm infrared night vision supports automatic color switch filter in low light conditions with a visual distance of up to 30 ft.
Privacy Mode and Local Storage Ensure Privacy
Turn on privacy mode to stop recording. Securely store up to 128 GB locally on a microSD card, equal to 384 hours (16 days) of footage. (Based on laboratory conditions)
128 GB microSD
Up to 128 GB
(microSD Card is not included)
High definition video
Capture every detail in crystal-clear 1080p definition. See exactly what happened in front of your camera any time that it was on. Know whether your kids are safe, well taken care of, or are getting into trouble.
Live view and two-way audio
When you take a trip, you can still make sure your fur babies aren’t getting into trouble, or that your sitter is taking good care of them. Two-way audio allows you to tell them that you miss them (or to stop them from sharing your food).
Get a detailed look at your room
A wide range of coverage to capture every moment.
Share every memorable moment
Adorable and amusing moments are worth of sharing, especially with loved ones far away. Keep them in the loop on your day to day and part of your life with every precious second you share.
A tap leads to what matters most to you
The free Tapo Camera app puts everything you need at the tip of your fingers.
Choose a specific camera and locate what you want according to date.
The camera would automatically record videos based on your schedule, no matter whether it detects motion or not.
When you click that saving position in the app, it will turn to that angel right away.
See more you want from different devices, as it contains 4 views in one page and supports up to 32 cameras in one app. Tap one for a more detailed view.
Easy setup with soft AP configuration
You can set up the camera with the helpful app within minutes.
Walk You Through Setup Step by Step
1Download and open Tapo App
2Tap Plus (+) to add your smart device
3Look for your device and connect
4Name the device and choose the room it’s in
5Congratulations! You’ve now completed the configuration
Watch the whole setup process in the whole
Tapo Smart Camera Unboxing and Configuration Video
Quick Tips: How to Link your TP-Link Tapo Account to Google Assistant
How to Reset Your Tapo Pan&Tilt Wi-Fi Camera: Tapo C200/Tapo C210/ TC70
Quick Tips: How to Link you TP-Link Tapo Account to Amazon Alexa
How to Install microSD Card for Tapo Pan&Tilt Wi-Fi Camera: Tapo C200/Tapo C210/ TC70
- How can I play an RTSP live stream of my Tapo camera
- How to avoid noise when monitoring the sound from Tapo camera
- How to edit Home and Away Mode for Tapo camera?
- How can I find the IP address of my Tapo camera?
- How can I view 24-hour recordings of Tapo cameras in Tapo app?
- What can I do if the video image is upside down of my Tapo camera?
- What can I do if I can’t find my Tapo camera on Tapo app?
- Where can I find detection recordings of Tapo cameras?
- How to update firmware of Tapo cameras in Tapo app
- How to remove my Tapo smart device (smart plug, smart camera, smart lighting) when it is offline