Smart Remote Dimmer SwitchTapo S200D
- Smart Actions – Control and set multiple smart lights, electronics, and other Tapo smart devices.
- Local Instant Control – Get instant, app-free control over your smart devices with the smart remote dimmer switch.
- Control From Multiple Locations – Control your smart lights from multiple locations with more than one dimmer switch.
- Customized Actions – Single tap, double tap, and rotating options enable you to trigger multiple smart actions.
- Flexible Mounting – Place the smart remote dimmer switch wherever you want, and your lighting control are always within reach.
- Long Battery Life – The battery will last more than one year.
Handy Control Over
Your Smart Lighting
Tapo Smart Remote Dimmer SwitchTapo S200D
*Tapo Hub Required
Instant Wireless Control
Personalized Lighting Scenes
Shifts the Lighting Effect
Smart Control at Your Fingertips
Tapo S200D adds local instant control to your smart lights, simplifying how you control home illumination. Share it with your family members or guests to set the perfect light ambiance for their mood. Don’t bother opening up an app.
Control your smart light from multiple locations with more than one dimmer switch. This way, your single-pole dimmer turns into a 3-way or even 4-way dimmer without rewiring.
Ideal for living rooms, halls, and stairways.
Personalized Lighting Scenes
Easily design scenarios for your daily routine or special activities by customizing brightness. Trigger a preset scene to control multiple lights in just one or two taps.
Replace your old wall plate with the included screws, or stick the button anywhere with the provided adhesives. You can also attach the switch without a wall plate on any magnetic surface. Place it wherever you want, and your lighting controls are always within reach.
Reliable and Versatile
Over 1 Year of Battery Life
The Smart Button uses one of the most common CR2032 coin cell batteries, supporting a battery life of over one year.
Works with the Tapo Hub
Connect Tapo S200D to the Tapo Hub to unlock more versatile settings for Tapo smart lights (Hub sold separately).
Personalized Location Stickers
Use the included customized label stickers to meet your aesthetic and practical needs.
Attach the non-slip pad to the button to keep it firmly in place.
Then magnetically attach the button to the wall plate.
Do not place the non-slip pad on the wall plate.
Use the Tapo app to define what a single tap, double tap, and rotation trigger based on your personalized needs. Just spark your imagination.
Turn the light on/off
Change the lighting effect
Change the brightness or light temperature
*Models' appearances is not determined and will be updated accordingly. Please use the product images only for reference.
**Some features may require software upgrades or subscriptions.
Walk You Through Setup Step by Step
1Download and open Tapo App
2Tap Plus (+) to add your smart device
3Look for your device and connect
4Name the device and choose the room it’s in
5Congratulations! You’ve now completed the configuration
- How to update the firmware of the Tapo&Kasa devices on the Tapo App
- How to find the hardware and firmware version of my TP-Link device
- Tapo/Kasa Devices are showing offline after changing or resetting the router.
- How to configure the Notification feature for the Tapo & Kasa devices on the Tapo app
- What Should I Do if My Tapo Sensors or Buttons Won’t Connect to My Tapo Hub?
- Why can’t I receive notifications after turning on Notifications?
- Making Your Account More Secure: Introducing Two-Step Verification (2FA) for the Tapo App
- How to use Widgets to control your Tapo Devices and Tapo Shortcuts
- How to check and improve the network connection stability of Tapo&Kasa smart devices
- How can I put Tapo Smart Button in pairing mode?