Smart. Secure. Easy.
All-Round Protection with Vivid Colors
Outdoor Pan/Tilt Security Wi-Fi CameraTapo C520WS
- Brighter than Full-Color
- Multiple Night Vision Modes
Brighter than Full-Color
TapoC520WS renders brighter images than other full-color night vision cameras with spotlights on due to its starlight sensor.
Multiple Night Vision Modes
The starlight sensor and spotlights enables Tapo C520WS to capture brighter-color images for enhanced security.
Provides a visual distance of up to 98ft at night.
Automatically switches to full-color mode to provide more details when an event is detected.
- 2K QHD
- 360° Visual Coverage
2K QHD Crystal Clear View
Now with 1.7 times more pixels than 1080p, providing clearer videos and more crisp photos.
360° Visual Coverage
Provides 360° horizontal & 130° vertical view range to capture everything around.
Multiple AI Detection, All for Free!
Smart AI identifies people, pets, and vehicles, notifying users as needed. All are provided for free.
Customize Your Detection
Adjust the sensitivity of motion detection and set up activity zones/boundaries for your convenience. You can also turn on the patrol mode to keep the camera cruising between two customized points.
Reliable Networking, Flexible Connection
Dual powerful external antennas provides larger wireless coverage and more stable connection. You can also connect you’re your camera to the network through the RJ45 Ethernet port.
Dual Powerful Antennas
Customizable Sound and Light Alarm
Record your own audio as an alarm to extend your usages. The ultra-bright and adjustable light is also supported to frighten unwanted visitors away.
Private Zones, Get Away There!
Secure Local & Cloud Storage
Save recorded videos to a microSD card† (up to 512 GB) or by using Tapo Care** cloud services.
- Enjoy 24/7 continuous recording and playback with a microSD card† (up to 512 GB, equals to 680 hours of 2K QHD footage).
- Receive rich notifications with snapshots, encrypted protection, data backups, and 30-day video clip history with Tapo Care** cloud services. **Tapo Care cloud storage services require a subscription. A free trial for the first month is provided.
Offers excellent waterproof and dustproof performance for outdoor scenarios.
Smart Motion Tracking
Tracks motion with high-speed rotation to keep the object within the camera’s view.
Communicate directly with the outdoors for your convenience.
Multiple Installation Options
Use the mounting screws, template and loops‡ to install on any wall, ceiling or pole for the perfect view—wherever you want.
Physical Privacy Mode
Maintains your privacy with the lens physically blocked by the housing.
Enjoy your smart life and keep an eye on your vital areas with Alexa & Google Assistant supported.
Dedicated Tapo App
Live view, playback,save clips and set up-all in one app.
Download the Tapo app
Turn on your camera
Follow the in-app guide
Walk You Through Setup Step by Step
1Download and open Tapo App
2Tap Plus (+) to add your smart device
3Look for your device and connect
4Name the device and choose the room it’s in
5Congratulations! You’ve now completed the configuration
Watch the whole setup process in the whole
How to Set Up Your Outdoor Pan&Tilt Security Wi-Fi Camera (Tapo C520WS)
How to Mount Your Outdoor Pan&Tilt Security Wi-Fi Camera (Tapo C500/TC40/Tapo C510W/Tapo C520WS)
Install Waterproof Attachments for Your Outdoor Camera (Tapo C520WS/Tapo C325WB/TC68)
- How to view Tapo camera on PC through RTSP stream
- How to edit Home and Away Mode for Tapo&Kasa Cameras on the Tapo app
- How can I find the IP address of my Tapo&Kasa camera
- How can I view continuous recordings of Tapo&Kasa cameras on the Tapo app?
- What can I do if the video image is upside down on my Tapo&Kasa camera
- Where can I find detection recordings of Tapo&Kasa cameras on the Tapo app?
- How to update the firmware of the Tapo&Kasa devices on the Tapo App
- How to use the Pan & Tilt function of the Tapo&Kasa cameras on the Tapo app
- How to use the Detection function of the Tapo&Kasa cameras
- How to find the hardware and firmware version of my TP-Link device