Home Security Wi-Fi CameraTapo C100
- High Definition Video - Records every image in crystal-clear 1080p definition
- Advanced Night Vision - Provides a visual distance of up to 30 ft
- Motion Detection and Notifications - Notifies you when the camera detects movement
- Sound and Light Alarm - Trigger light and sound effects to frighten away unwanted visitors
- Two-Way Audio - Enables communication through a built-in microphone and speaker
- Safe Storage - Locally stores up to 128 GB on a microSD card, equal to 384 hours (16 days) of footage (based on laboratory conditions)
- Easy Setup and Management - Manage everything with Tapo app
Smart. Secure. Easy.
Home Security Wi-Fi CameraTapo C100
Sound and Light Alarm
Crystal Clear Image
Up to 128 GB
(card not included)
Receive a notification whenever your camera detects motion and see a video clip of the motion for closer inspection.
Also, you can personalize your own experiences by setting the motion detection zones
to only capture what happens in the area that you choose.
Don’t wake up your little ones when you crack open their doors to check on them. Watch over them from your phone with 30 ft of night vision. You’ll have peace of mind, and they’ll have a good night’s sleep.
1080p definition video provides more clarity and sharpness in pictures
due to a higher number of pixels.
This helps with identification and recognition from far away.
Communicate with a loved one through the built-in microphone and speaker.
Protect Your Privacy
Your privacy is ensured with privacy mode and a local storage card.
Shut down surveillance to protect your privacy whenever you want.
A microSD card stores up to 128 GB, equal to 384 hours (16 days) of footage. (based on laboratory conditions)
Not only will the camera send notifications to you when motion is detected, it’ll also trigger lights and sounds as an alarm.
Share Memorable Moments
Save the most unforgettable moments and share them with your loved ones. Tapo cameras are always there to help you record every memorable moment.
A Tap Leads to What Matters Most
The free Tapo app puts everything you need at your fingertips.
Choose a specific camera and locate what you want according to date.
The camera would automatically record videos based on your schedule, no matter whether it detects motion or not.
See more you want from different devices, as it contains 4 views in one page and supports up to 32 cameras in one app. Tap one for a more detailed view.
Easy setup with Tapo app
Walk You Through Setup Step by Step
1Download and open Tapo App
2Tap Plus (+) to add your smart device
3Look for your device and connect
4Name the device and choose the room it’s in
5Congratulations! You’ve now completed the configuration
Watch the whole setup process in the whole
Quick Tips: How to Link you TP-Link Tapo Account to Amazon Alexa
Quick Tips: How to Link your TP-Link Tapo Account to Google Assistant
Tapo Smart Camera Unboxing and Configuration Video
How to Install microSD Card for Tapo Security Camera: Tapo C100/Tapo C110/ TC60
How to Reset Your Tapo Security Camera: Tapo C100/Tapo C110/ TC60
Quick Tips - Adjusting the Video Quality on a Tapo Camera
How to Setup Tapo Wireless Camera with VIGI NVR
DC Power Adapter
Quick Start Guide
- How to view Tapo camera on PC through RTSP stream?
- ฉันจะแก้ไขโหมดไม่อยู่ (Away Mode) บนกล้อง Tapo ได้อย่างไร
- How can I find the IP address of my Tapo camera?
- How can I view 24-hour recordings of Tapo cameras in Tapo app?
- What can I do if the video image is upside down of my Tapo camera?
- What can I do if I can’t find my Tapo camera on Tapo APP?
- Where can I find detection recordings of Tapo cameras?
- How to update the firmware of Tapo devices in the Tapo App
- How to remove my Tapo smart device (smart plug, smart camera, smart lighting) when it is offline