TP-Link Tapo Launches Its Most Affordable Robot Vacuum Series Starting at $229.99
Irvine, Calif – Feb. 9, 2023 – Tapo®, a TP-Link brand and global provider of smart home products, today released its first robot vacuum series with Gyroscope smart navigation. The Tapo RV10, Robot Vacuum & Mop, and Tapo RV10 Lite, Robot Vacuum provide the most affordable hands-free cleaning options with high-efficiency cleaning, superior suction power, three hours of continuous cleaning1,and ultra-low noise.
Tapo RV10 Lite – Our most affordable robot vacuum with smart navigation
Providing a rich set of features including a Gyroscope smart navigation system, high-efficiency zigzag path planning, 2000Pa max hyper-suction, an 800ml extra-large dustbin that can hold trash up to 14 days2, three-hours of continuous cleaning, and four-level suction modes, Tapo RV10 Lite stands out from the market.
Tapo RV10 – Vacuum and Mop Combo
Tapo RV10 includes a full-size 300ml water tank, able to cover up to 2100 ft2 of floor space.3 With its electronic pump, Tapo RV10 provides three levels of water flow to suit different floor types with consistent and steady water pressure.
Both Tapo RV10 and Tapo RV10 Lite combine a wide range of advanced robot vacuum technologies with the user-friendly Tapo app to deliver vacuuming and mopping effectiveness, ease of use, and the most competitive offerings. Features include:
- High-Efficiency Zigzag Path Planning: A gyroscope smart navigation system allows to organize a neat zigzag route for higher cleaning efficiency and fewer omissions compared with random-path robot vacuums.
- Four-Levels of Suction: Four vacuum modes including “Quiet,” “Standard,” “Turbo” and “Max” with varying levels of suction power meet a wide range of cleaning needs. With a maximum suction power of 2000Pa, Tapo RV10 and Tapo RV10 Lite are ideal for pet hair, daily messes and powerful cleaning of carpets and hard floors.
- Voice & Remote Control: Pair with Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant to control each smart robot vacuum with simple voice commands. Customize the cleaning schedules, switch cleaning modes, and monitor the robot’s status anytime, anywhere on the Tapo app.
- Three-Hours of Continuous Cleaning & Auto Charge: Equipped with a long lasting 2600mAh battery, Tapo RV10 and Tapo RV10 Lite provide three hours of continuous cleaning every full charge. The smart robot vacuum returns to the charging dock automatically when the battery gets low, and then restarts right where it left off.
- Ultra-Low Noise & Pet-Friendly Robot: Tapo RV10 and Tapo RV10 Lite are equipped with triple noise suppression to decrease sound as low as 53dB while in use. A dynamic balance fan further reduces the ground noise of the motor and integrates an optimal duct design proved by simulations to reduce wind noise.
Pricing & Availability
- Tapo RV10 Lite, Robot Vacuum has an MSRP of $229.99 and is available on Amazon.
- Tapo RV10, Robot Vacuum & Mop has an MSRP of $249.99 and is available on Amazon.
Founded in 1996, TP-Link is a global leading provider of reliable networking and smart home devices, involved in all aspects of everyday life. The company is consistently ranked top provider of WLAN products, supplying distribution to more than 170 countries and serving hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
For further information visit www.tp-link.com/us
- Based on internal testing carried out by the manufacturer, using quiet vacuuming mode with a full battery. Actual results may vary according to the working status and home environment.
- Based on internal testing. Actual emptying intervals are subject to change due to usage and environmental factors.
- Based on internal testing carried out by the manufacturer, using low water flow with a full battery. Actual results may vary according to the home environment.