Tapo Smart Temperature & Humidity Monitor| Tapo T315 V1
Tapo Smart Temperature & Humidity MonitorTapo T315
- Real-Time & Accurate Monitoring - Detects real-time temperature and humidity with great accuracy. (Measurement Accuracy: ±0.54 ºF, ±3% RH).
- Visible LCD Display - Indicates temperature & humidity, comfort level with facial expressions, battery condition, and signal.
- Home Automation - Automatically turn on/off home electronics when settings fall outside preset range(s).
- Free Data Storage & Visual Graphs - Record temperature and humidity data and generate periodic data summary.
- Flexible Installation- Just place it on the desk or mount it on the wall.
Know Your Internal Comfort Level.
Tapo Smart Temperature & Humidity Monitor
Accurate Temperature & Humidity Measure
With a built-in advanced sensor, T315 excels at measuring and monitoring indoor temperature and humidity (accurate to ±0.54°F/±0.3ºC and ±3%RH).
Emoticons as Indicators
Have a glance at T315 when passing through and know the current comfort level via intuitive emoticons.
Highly-involved with Tapo Ecosystem
When it senses data outside your preset ranges, it would trigger hub alarm, send App notifications, or merely automate your appliances.
*Models' appearances is not determined and will be updated accordingly. Please use the product images only for reference.
**Some features may require software upgrades or subscriptions.
Walk You Through Setup Step by Step
1Download and open Tapo App
2Tap Plus (+) to add your smart device
3Look for your device and connect
4Name the device and choose the room it’s in
5Congratulations! You’ve now completed the configuration
868 / 922 MHz
Data Refresh Speed:
-20~60ºC / -4~140ºF (Temperature Display Range: 0~50ºC / 32~122ºF)
Dimensions( H X W X D ):
62 × 62 × 24.5 mm
3.0V DC (2 × AAA/LR03)
Tapo T315 × 1AAA/LR03 battery × 23M Adhesive × 1Quick Start Guide × 1
- Why is the temperature unit in the Alexa app different than that in the Tapo app?
- Common Questions about Exporting Temperature and Humidity Data
- Why can’t I receive notifications after turning on Notifications?
- Making Your Account More Secure: Introducing Two-Step Verification (2FA) for the Tapo App
- How to use Widgets to control your Tapo Devices and Tapo Shortcuts on iOS devices
- How to configure Tapo devices to work with SmartThings app
- How to create Smart Action (automation or a shortcut) of my Tapo devices