Mini Smart Wi-Fi PlugTapo P125
- Remote Control – Instantly turn connected devices on/off from wherever you are through the Tapo app
- Apple Homekit Supported - Control connected devices using Apple Home app or Siri
- Schedule – Preset a schedule to automatically manage devices
- Timer - Create countdown timer lists for connected electronics
- Voice Control – Manage your smart plug with voice commands via Amazon Alexa or the Google Assistant
- Away Mode – Automatically turns devices on and off at different times to give the appearance that someone is home
- Support Higher-Power Appliances – Schedule your kettle, coffee maker, and toaster to enjoy a "preset" breakfast
- Compact Design - Mini-sized to avoid blocking adjacent sockets, (even smaller than P100)
- Easy Setup and Use - No hub required, set up quickly and manage easily through the free app
Easy Control From Anywhere
Mini Smart Wi-Fi Plug
Schedule & Timer
Share to Family
Multiple Safety Guarantees
- Remote Control
- Local Control
Smart Control from your Mobile Device
Manage your connected devices from anywhere with the Tapo app. It’s designed to support your lifestyle and keep your family safe.
No Internet, No Problems
Control your connected devices through your Tapo app, even when the Internet is down. Your schedules will continue, regardless of connections.
Live Smarter by Presetting Time
Schedule and Timer features allow you to create weekly schedules and countdown plans. All of your connected electronics will automatically work at your preset time, making your life smart, convenient, and energy-saving.
Embrace Apple HomeKit
Control your home’s lights, fan, and more using the Apple Home app and Siri on your iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, HomePod, or Mac.
Free Up Your Hands with Voice Control
Tapo P125 is built smaller to leave adjacent plugs open, making it convenient for daily use.
Bring Intelligence to the Kitchen
Support Higher-Power Appliances¹
Tapo Smart Plugs eliminate morning chaos! No more worries about burning your food (or yourself) in your post wake-up haze. Prep the night before and schedule your coffee maker, toaster, kettle, and other appliances to turn on when you get to start your day with a convenient breakfast.
A Deterrent for Your Home
Away Mode, a feature that intelligently simulates someone being home by turning the plugged-in device (like a lamp) on and off, makes it appear that someone is home when you're on long trips to keep away people with ill intent.
Share to Your Family
Not limited to single control, family members can directly share management permissions with each other, saving time and enhancing user-friendliness for the elderly.
Multiple Safety Guarantees
- Under strict quality inspection by TP-Link’s lab and certification by global authority.
- UL94-V0 PC Flame-Retardant materials help minimize burning hazards.
- Automatic storage after powered off or connection is lost.
Enjoy Easy, Friendly Setup and Use
Unique Bluetooth onboarding Technology² makes setup steps simpler for faster connection (within 20 seconds)³ , and eliminate pairing failures.
*No separate hub or accessories required
1. The total power of the connected electrical equipment should not exceed the max load current (15A).
2. Bluetooth is only used for setup.
3. The Bluetooth onboarding speed is based on performance testing results. Actual time required for onboarding may vary in different network conditions and environments.
Walk You Through Setup Step by Step
1Download and open Tapo App
2Tap Plus (+) to add your smart device
3Look for your device and connect
4Name the device and choose the room it’s in
5Congratulations! You’ve now completed the configuration
General Use / Resistive Load
Operating Humidity: 10%–90%RH, Non-condensing