Tapo Smart HubTapo H200
- Whole-Home Coverage : Keep devices connected at all times through robust wireless network.
- Low-Power Wireless Protocol : Make connected devices operate energy-efficiently.
- Smart Alarm & Doorbell : Customize your chimes for specific notifications and doorbells.
- Local Storage : Save your stored video clips by inserting a microSD card and replaying on Tapo App.
Know What Is Happening, Fast
Tapo Smart Hub
Connect with battery-powered smart devices for an immersive smart home experience.
Sub-1GHz frequency reduces the energy cost of connected devices, extending their life.
Walk You Through Setup Step by Step
1Download and open Tapo App
2Tap Plus (+) to add your smart device
3Look for your device and connect
4Name the device and choose the room it’s in
5Congratulations! You’ve now completed the configuration
2.4GHz Wi-Fi & sub-1G 863.35MHz, 864.35MHz, 868.35MHz (for EU/UK) 920.9MHz, 921.7MHz, 922.3MHz (for US/AU).
Tapo H200RJ45 Ethernet Cable DC Power AdapterQuick Start Guide
Dimensions (W x D x H):
71.45*71.45*31.25 mm(2.8*2.8*1.2 inch)
CE, FCC, RoHS, RCM
- Why can’t I receive notifications after turning on Notifications?
- Making Your Account More Secure: Introducing Two-Step Verification (2FA) for the Tapo App
- How to use Widgets to control your Tapo Devices and Tapo Shortcuts on iOS devices
- How to create Smart Action (automation or a shortcut) of my Tapo devices