Tapo Smart HubTapo H200
- Whole-Home Coverage : Keep devices connected at all times through robust wireless network.
- Low-Power Wireless Protocol : Make connected devices operate energy-efficiently.
- Smart Alarm & Doorbell : Customize your chimes for specific notifications and doorbells.
- Local Storage : Save your stored video clips by inserting a microSD card and replaying on Tapo App.
Know What Is Happening, Fast
Tapo Smart Hub
Connect with battery-powered smart devices for an immersive smart home experience.
Sub-1GHz frequency reduces the energy cost of connected devices, extending their life.
†microSD card purchased separately. ∆Smart sensors or buttons sold separately.
‡Tapo H200 can connect up to 64 IoT devices (sensors, buttons, Sub-1G switches) + 4 cameras/video doorbells. For cameras/video doorbells, it supports Tapo C420, Tapo C400, Tapo D230 currently and more will be supported in the future.
§Working with Alexa and Google Home requires Tapo H200 to be connected to IPC devices, smart sensors, or Sub-1G switches.
*Tapo H200 only supports sub-g devices working in specified frequency bands: 863.35MHz, 864.35MHz, 868.35MHz (for EU/UK) or 920.9MHz, 921.7MHz, 922.3MHz (for US/AU).
**Compared with battery-powered devices using the Wi-Fi protocol.
Walk You Through Setup Step by Step
1Download and open Tapo App
2Tap Plus (+) to add your smart device
3Look for your device and connect
4Name the device and choose the room it’s in
5Congratulations! You’ve now completed the configuration
Watch the whole setup process in the whole
How to Set Up Your Tapo Smart Wire-Free Security Camera System: Tapo H200 + Tapo C420
How to Reset Your Tapo Smart Wire-Free Security Camera System: Tapo H200 + Tapo C420
How to Set Up Your Tapo Smart Hub (Tapo H200)
How to Set Up Your Tapo Smart Wire-Free Security Camera System: Tapo H200 + Tapo C400
- How to update the firmware of the Tapo&Kasa devices on the Tapo App
- How to find the hardware and firmware version of my TP-Link device
- How to configure the Notification feature for the Tapo & Kasa devices on the Tapo app
- Why can’t I receive notifications after turning on Notifications?
- Making Your Account More Secure: Introducing Two-Step Verification (2FA) for the Tapo App
- How to use Widgets to control your Tapo Devices and Tapo Shortcuts
- How to check and improve the network connection stability of Tapo&Kasa smart devices
- How to create Smart Action (automation or a shortcut) of my Tapo devices
- What should I do if I cannot control my Tapo&Kasa smart devices on the Tapo app?
- How to share my Tapo Smart Devices with family